I Fucking Hate "drake". Shame On You Canada for this Peice of shit.

Sayword

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everything about this cat is fake. I should have foreshadowed an impending rap career after that scene.

Edit: Why didn't he just run the other way, instead of still being in the line of fire? I understand he's still in grade school, and half black, but you ain't faster than the bullet doggie.

I dunno what's going on in this thread but I have two things to say about drake.

1.) Given CanCon standards, I'll take him over Nickelback.

2.) I would be pretty pumped to be in his shoes, regardless of how much I sucked.

I used to listen to the raskals a lot cuz they were the shit back then. Once they broke up, canadian hip hop went downhill.. It's extremely hard to get exposure around here.. Your lucky enough to get some air time on tv..

Seriously though, after 1999, it was a total meltdown for cdn hip hop..

You have choclair who at one point was pretty consistent( during his time with the raskals, then got shot down).. Kardinal has been staying consistent..

Other mentionable artists:

K-OS

Season aka Shaun Booth

Saukrates

K'naan- he's pretty damn good imo..

Ghetto Concept

I can truly respect choclair though, from an artists perspective. He definitely helped bring canadian hip hop to where it is today. From the circle to the raskals, he's been doing his thing.

I think flagrant was in my opinion his best album to date.. better than ice cold and flagship

ti wtf

im still convinced in the edited best i ever had song they say "ulah u da best"

and i love immortal technique.

but sometimes, you just wna shake yer ass.

im not reading this whole thread and i really couldnt care less about drake, but i think its really funny how a bunch of honkeys and "others" think their opinions about rap/hiphop are any more important or relevant than the hood ass kids that are wetting their pants for every mixtape that awkward ass looking dude puts out.

and ive met that dude before, and yea hes an awkward ass looking guy

and maybe now yul realize rap is just 4 fuckn kids anyway