san francisco almost killed me

samsikle

• 5 weeks later...

beer fest just got confirmed for jan 5th!

whos goin??

What beer fest is January 5th?

• 2 weeks later...

397246_10151039566176408_1861376480_n.jpg

LOOOL~

most ridiculous line ever, and the picture was after I had finished looking around for about an hour.

I arrived about 10 minutes before opening; got lucky and saw some friends that were part of the first 20 people in line. Almost got kicked out too.

Kinda lame and kinda cool at the same dam time because of the big promo sale: tees were $3.90 each, 6 socks for $9.90, oxfords for $14.90 and jeans were $9.90.

deal breaker was that there was no UU, and the SA's were fucking clueless about if they were going to stock it or not. They said since it was a flagship they would most likely carry it.

I'm guessing they will stock the 2nd drop or at least have the webshop up by then

side note: the most fucking awkward store opening ever. All SA's were cheering for each person as they went in. never again x___x

Edited by halomunkey

wtf a yay area brewfest

would rather save time n monies 4 sfbw tbh

never been myself, but according to yelp, the bouncers are assholes about dress code and guy/girl ratio. if you don't think you'll have a problem with either go for it I guess.

also -- a lot of yelp reviews complain of "too many asians"; again if u don't think that's going to be a problem, go for it I guess.

I had a good time at the grand, but I was guestlisted at a table where they dropped a couple g's on overpriced drinks. The reviews are pretty accurate, lots of asians, but I mean where aren't there at clubs in sf? It's still a good time coming from a non-asian. I wouldn't go unless you got guestlisted. Not worth waiting in line and the ratio isn't great.

• 2 weeks later...

i hope it rains during black friday and nobody comes to the store and i dont have to work and i get to drink and i dont have to fold clothes

Where do you work?

I'll post the info on ISS and make sure 200 kids show up to destroy your floor stock.