Pictures of making a pair of Jeans....

andewhall

Guest The Diplomatic Aristocrat

Damn, I may get some blank ones with checkered pockets, that's bad-ass shit.

I'm like the Afrocentric Asian, half-man, half-amazin'

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, that is spectacular work! your customization options are mind-boggling. custom colored top stitching? wow. i am buying my next pair from you.

just one question, do you have pictures of the custom pocket material? be it flowery wallpaper or just colored stripes, it'd be great if we could have a look.

*anxiously awaiting the button-fly selvage version*

fashion changes, style remains

that's really impressive. i'm liking where its going. im definitely going to get a pair in the near future

i have a suggestion for a customization option. how about painted rivets/button? y'know, to match with the colored topstitching. maybe it could be achieve with matte finish spray paint or something; with maybe an added cost for the spraypaint. but maybe i'm just going too far. :o

also, that picture of the grifter's on the 2nd page, the 'grifter gold'... is that made of black denim? or are my eyes just bad

Edited by ikidomari on Mar 31, 2006 at 08:12 AM

with constant wear, the finish on the rivets gets scratched and roughed up anyway, so i guess using spraypaint wouldnt really matter. it'll last as long as it will. just gotta make sure its some permanent enamel spraypaint.

that black steel zip idea sounds really cool. not sure how you'd go about getting those though.

and out of sheer curiosity, how do you sew the inside outseam? just wonderin

ande, these jeans are simply awesome. i am convinced i will love them and haven't even put them on yet. i commend you my friend.

maybe i just didn't see it, but will and how much do these stretch? i plan on down sizing (if i have to) and just wearing them and never washing, just a dry clean every now and then.... i normally wear a 33, sould i get say a 31ish? thanks again, and keep on doing what your doing.

Guest jeffvyain

ande, just wanted to say the stuff you're coming up with is great. love the customization options...especially being able to get longer inseams. i really want to see a picture of someone wearing those rakers. i'm about to buy the apc new standards, but once i start working over the summer, which is really less than a month away at this point, i'm going to be looking to get a tighter pair, and those really seem to fit the bill. i just want to see them first. glad you're busy, but I would bet as soon as that picture comes out you're going to get busier.