Djrajio Dating Thread/Advice Column

^^ So go anyway.......by yourself.......disguised.......with a metal detector. Worse thing that could happen is she spots you. But I'm sure she'll appreciate the gesture.

its really heavily gated and controlled, if i went they would know, and its at least an hour drive away. i really don't care anyways, i have the day off and i just wanna sit around i think.

Guest on-display

im good friends with my stylist. mess around/ talk shit with her about girls. they hired a new receptionist whose pretty cute. i want to ask her out but ill probably be cocked blocked by my stylist because she's always next to me while i pay the bill. and they have a separate waiting room/cutting room for men so its not like I can just linger and small talk. trying to figure out my options

Keeeg,

If you care/if she comes back around, get her REALLY relaxed, full body massage, and hit the erogenous zones more than u normally might. Maybe try and explain whats happening(?), and that she's not gonna pee, but basically ejaculate a non urine fluid. This seems to be a kind of tipping point and girls that can't just kind of "let go" will pull away and miss out. God speed.

Yeah i was gonna tell her that but i remember I was super high and didn't feel like explaining it, i think she was sober but im not sure...

i haven't seen her since and she left a voicemail this morning saying she wanted to goto some show tonight with me, totally acted like nothing happened...

oh yeah i found out she is the sister of the singer for one of my bands

shes only here for 2 more weeks so i'll just srsly let it go..

argh the girl im seeing is going to a nude beach with 2 other girl and they don't invite me(girly says her friends are too embarassed)!!! argh i wanna look at her friends tittys(just a lil, theyr nice tittys!)

edmond? is that you?

I'm not answering the majority of these question because they are bullshit.

I want concrete questions so I can give concrete answer none of this "how do I play this" bullshit.

You stupid dipshits need to grow balls and trust your gut.

ur fucking 19.

What the fuck you know about life anyway?

U still live with your parents and they pay ur rent and food no?

U really can't say shit.

where'd you get 19 from

I've been out of the house since i was 16

ic an say shit

15 is to young to have regular fuck buddies

Sounds like a a potential risk-free arbitrage 3-some.

We all await further details.

Do girl's coordinate this kind of thing? If I were more paranoid I'd assume it was some sort of test or that neither told the other she was emailing me. How should I proceed? Just say nice to meet you and lets hang out again to the one and tell the other one to come out to eat?

Here's something that may sound extremely elementary, but I could use some help:

Last week was terrible. Had a friend die in a car crash, my mom's best friend has a seizure and was brain dead (she passed away today), and my uncle had to get rushed to the hospital with diabetes complications, so he was in and out of a coma for the entire week and ultimately lost some toes. I'm up in the city, unable to get home, on the phone with my family all week. I felt extremely helpless. Meanwhile, I had gone to see a show with a friend of a friend, which turned into seeing her quite a bit in the past couple weeks. After the last weekend, with all that mess happening, I really just enjoyed hanging around with her for an hour here and there, grabbing dinner, etc.

So now, everything's settled and back to it's new normal, and I've realized that I've pretty much made no physical indications that I'm interested in this girl. I'm very much into her, and have done small things like brought her some flowers before an audition, paid for dinners, etc. She's commented on how she really likes spending time together and not to worry about anything with everything else going on, but it's time to step up my game.

I must add that I'm very old fashion, not looking to smash and run, etc. This one's a keeper. But now I'm not sure what to do. I think a lot of it's just recovery mode kicking in, bigger things being more important lately, but it seems time to advance or loose her interest. Any ideas or thoughts?

Here's something that may sound extremely elementary, but I could use some help:

Last week was terrible. Had a friend die in a car crash, my mom's best friend has a seizure and was brain dead (she passed away today), and my uncle had to get rushed to the hospital with diabetes complications, so he was in and out of a coma for the entire week and ultimately lost some toes. I'm up in the city, unable to get home, on the phone with my family all week. I felt extremely helpless. Meanwhile, I had gone to see a show with a friend of a friend, which turned into seeing her quite a bit in the past couple weeks. After the last weekend, with all that mess happening, I really just enjoyed hanging around with her for an hour here and there, grabbing dinner, etc.

So now, everything's settled and back to it's new normal, and I've realized that I've pretty much made no physical indications that I'm interested in this girl. I'm very much into her, and have done small things like brought her some flowers before an audition, paid for dinners, etc. She's commented on how she really likes spending time together and not to worry about anything with everything else going on, but it's time to step up my game.

I must add that I'm very old fashion, not looking to smash and run, etc. This one's a keeper. But now I'm not sure what to do. I think a lot of it's just recovery mode kicking in, bigger things being more important lately, but it seems time to advance or loose her interest. Any ideas or thoughts?

Firstly let me offer my condolences to your family and friends.

However, you should be very careful listening to your emotions at this point in time.

Often in times of extreme emotional stress we tend to overexaggerate small elements in our lives as bigger influences and take things out of proportion.

A good example is the stock market during the Lehman crisis. During those times there was heavy fear and massive volatility upon even the slightest piece of good or bad news.

Our brains function the same way and what may be small acts of good will for someone else may manifest themselves into larger meanings for yourself.

This is why often women fall very quickly in love or have deep emotional attachment to a re-bound guy after an emotional breakup.

I would keep the family issues aside and keep asking her out and pushing things at a good steady pace.

Thanks XY, things are finally starting to look up which is good.

And thanks Djrajio. It's really a mindfuck for me at this point, because I want to pursue but as you've mentioned, other emotions have overridden it without me even realizing. Other than her asking, I don't bring it up. She just wants to make sure I'm ok, which is rather nice. We're going out tonight, so I'm just going to keep moving along with her and see what happens.

Kind of have a dilemma on my hands, might be somewhat elementary. Long background story, the question is posed at the end, I feel like you need background to understand it though.

I moved to a new town due to my dads relocation two years ago, so I had to leave all my old friends behind and start over as a junior in High School.

Thing is this town is really small, and tight knit, and I'm not much of a people person but at the same time I became more of less friendly with a lot of the people in a certain group, and I felt like this was the group I can identify the best with within the school, but I never really became close with any of them, and therefore never really became part of that "group."

So even though I became somewhat social with all of them separately here and there, and certainly wasn't some loner I didn't really ever feel like I fit in with these people, looking back now it was definitely my fault, because they were very receptive to me, and I KNOW I could have gotten with so many of these girls...but whatever...haha

Anyway as of late this girl has shown interest in me, and she is kind of the center of this whole group, and I've hung out with her a few times and all that, and the other day I went to a party at her house and that whole group of people was there, and when they were all grouped together and saw me there they were actually really happy that I actually ventured to go to the party, and basically everyone was receptive of me and happy to see me there. Which in a way kind of pisses me off, because I should have been more outgoing from the start...whatever I was just glad that my insecurities were void, and these people actually like me.

Anyway, so this is the problem. The girl, let's call her Jane, likes me a lot, and everyone knows this and I've made it seem like I like her back. Which I do...but by the same token no where as hard as she likes me. I mean, I'd fuck her and forget about her. She really is into me, and wants to go out, and those have been the feelings I've shown back.

The problem lies in the fact that I've finally gotten in with this ground, and people are calling me to hangout and chill, and basically the way it started is because of her. So what do I do, i'm really not emotionally interested in her, but I feel it would be fucked up to just be all abrupt and end it, and then possibly suffer negatively because of the way the whole group responds.

OR I can just suck it up till January (i'm graduating early) and actually kind of enjoy my last few months of high school with people I somewhat identify with, and have a decent girlfriend at the same time.

Thing is she's a great girl, we can talk, we have a lot in common...but there's no spark, at least for me. You know when you meet a chick, and she wants you back and you're all like YES I really dig her and it would be great to go out with her wtvr...it's not the case here.

So yeah, i'm confused.

Yeah just get with her, you don't have anything to lose. You say she's a great girl then what are you second guessing yourself for? Who cares what other people think. You don't need a spark, if it doesn't work out in the long run then its whatever, shit happens.

This very situation probably happens to everyone once in their young lives, I know its happened to me. Some girl was into you, you didn't show any interest in her. She moves on. Later on in life you'll be like damn, I wonder what would have happened if I hooked up with ______ back then. Don't let this happen just because you're not really into her. Take what you can get, shit is in your hands right now and you're just going to let it go?

Yeah, all that I understand, and i'm gonna do all that, i'm not going to pass up on a free and easy thing like that.

I just think its fucked up, that after so long I finally am in with this crowd, and though its not directly due to her, it somehow is, and if it doesnt work out then all the people will think im a jerk, and ill be back at square one again.

Half story/Half question

Ok. How do I trust my gut without blowing myself out.

Story:

Had a crazy weekend and got 6 numbers. The problem ones were two I went out with with a buddy of mine. He pulled these two stunning J-girls from a coffee shop somewhere and they told him they'd hang out if he brought a friend. He warns me before hand that he likes one named ____ and to wing her friend for him and just stay out of the way. I sort of owe him for girls past so I went along with it. I immediately forgot the girl's name and they show up. Descriptions fail so just imagine the hottest, best dressed Japanese girl you can think of, and then imagine her hot friend. I assume the former is the one my friends after, chat her friend up the whole night blah blah. Anyway, my friends a good guy but needs to polish his game and his J-go and drowns. I was under strict orders not to ask for contact info because I've "accidentally" pulled a few girls out from under him in the past so I keep my mouth shut and we see the girls off. Of course I got the girls wrong and he was after perfection's damn hot friend, not perfection, I am accused of being a cock blocker, etc, etc. It was all in good fun and he's actually being cool about it but after we leave, he gets 2 mails, one from each girl, "please teach me false's email".

Question:

I know your right about the gut thing. I chatted up perfections friend so she likes me and we have a connection but feel "meh" about it so I should go for perfection. I have less of a connection with her (though I assume she liked me) so maybe a lower shot but whatever, she's perfect. Fine. But they're HS friends and both of them emailed me with "I'd like to see you again" and "I'd like to talk to you again". Do girl's coordinate this kind of thing? If I were more paranoid I'd assume it was some sort of test or that neither told the other she was emailing me. How should I proceed? Just say nice to meet you and lets hang out again to the one and tell the other one to come out to eat?

yodafail.jpg