Djrajio Dating Thread/Advice Column

dudes, give me an opinion on this i guess.

i met a girl and after that we been texting back and forth. its been good, casual and the only mildly flirtatious diversion was her posting a selfie and i made a joking remark about her messed up room. she said i should come over and help her clean. so i said yeah alright how bout this saturday. she said great but how bout we get lunch first and how shed hate for me to clean it up or whatever on an empty stomach. said id give her a call sat morning then

saturday is here, i gave her a call but no pick up (she sound cute on voicemail). i get on fb, shes on fb chat so:

me: rang you,

her: no you didn't!!!!

me: *rang her again same tho*

me: you still wanna get lunch

her: *after some time she 'types, erases, types, erases, types' and says* Ummm see this is my problem!!! I may have to rain check because my dad is coming home today and I have to go visit a friend in hospital so please can we do it another time. im so sorry

me: yeah okay, thats cool. ill be free next week

is this legit? is she saying such a thing cause of shyness or disinterest or? next step

Save yourself from an embarrassing failure and do not contact this woman anymore.

Edited by boy better know

I dont get people who blatantly cheat on their gfs (curfew lmao) and tell the story on a public forum. wankers

Plus, there's that chance when she's bound to see you frequenting this forum from your browser history and check this thread out. Very risky.

(genuinely) whats such an embarrassing failure 

she's not interested in you, if she was she would have let you know that she couldn't do saturday (or any other day) anymore much earlier plus texting back and forth is a terrible way to gauge interest from a girl

if you still want to pursue her then let her come to you, get on with your life and holler at females that aren't her in the meantime (might take a while / never happen)

(genuinely) whats such an embarrassing failure 

A failure is only a failure if you firmly believe it was a failure.

She obviously didn't give too much damn about you, to her you're nothing.

And that is precisely why you shouldn't care.

A failure would be if you two were in a relationship and failed to maintain that due to lacking commitment and interest despite having promised to.

But in this situation, there was nothing to fail in the first place.

You weren't exactly her type and she wasn't too interested in you and doesn't want to meet up. Big deal, who cares. Not a failure.

There's plenty of other women out there who'd like you more than she did and not having everyone like you is NOT a failure.

Unless you want to move into a half hearted relationship and want to feel the disappointment in the long run, of course

I know it's hard to move on when you're already so obviously invested but let it go

Hang in there, good luck dude

Edited by Hsin8

it means she can't look at my shit

Does she know or met with any of your sufu friends? Dunno bout you, but I'd hate living like that, the thought of her cracking open the phone/computer while you are asleep or in the bathroom and found shit that'll destroy the relationship that you guys are having atm prolly wont let you sleep well or be at ease around the house, provided that its a relationship you still wanna keep tho.

Or it could be just something you bought from a guy at sufu, and she happens to receive it and found out you bought it from this forum and starts tracking it from there. Either way, I personally think its a time bomb waiting to explode. Not saying this to annoy you, but just a heads up.

Having to explain text messages about how I wanted to rail my girlfriend's boss (just shit talking with my best friend) were some of the lowest points in my life after she and her gay best friend went through my phone when I was knocked out on a xanax.

Needless to say I now thumb lock my phone.

^truth man.

Joked around with a friend about doing a dirty photo shoot of someone via Facebook message and I never heard the end of it after my gf at the time decided to peep my shit.

But SS is probably fine. Seems like he knows what he doin

Edited by harotron

Unless phones he use have retina security scanner, passwords/codes are just useful in case you lost your phone, or for total strangers who tries to mess with your phone. But dont mean jack shit for someone who lives or share the same bed with you.

i've never had any problems or security issues.  i dont kno y u seem so concerned about security.  almost paranoid.

dont c how she'd fare better than someone else at randomly guessing a password.

I feel sorry for you dudes dating women like that. I wouldn't be with someone who went through my shit. And I'd never do it to my other half.

yo most females in relationships are snoops tho. it's like how most bzs refuse to admit that they ever masturbated in their life. they did and they definitely will snoop if given a the optimum opportunity. i understand that you and most guys (myself included) would wanna believe that their gfs wouldn't do that shit, but they either did or would if they could. it means they give a shit. Edited by SSchadenfreude

Does she know or met with any of your sufu friends? Dunno bout you, but I'd hate living like that, the thought of her cracking open the phone/computer while you are asleep or in the bathroom and found shit that'll destroy the relationship that you guys are having atm prolly wont let you sleep well or be at ease around the house, provided that its a relationship you still wanna keep tho.

Or it could be just something you bought from a guy at sufu, and she happens to receive it and found out you bought it from this forum and starts tracking it from there. Either way, I personally think its a time bomb waiting to explode. Not saying this to annoy you, but just a heads up.

she doesnt kno any of my sufu friends, no.  i'm not really worried tbh.  not only is my shit locked up, but i don't really have any incriminating evidence on any of my devices.  infact i even have a blackbook cel she doesn't even know exists.

everything that i've bought from sufu or online in general is shipped to my place of work. 

i appreciate the heads up, but i think i'm a little more experienced than you at this game based on what u've wrote.  i've learned how to be a better actor, liar, and cheat from years of experience and past fuck ups from past relationships.

yo most females in relationships are snoops tho. it's like how most bzs refuse to admit that they ever masturbated in their life. they did and they definitely will snoop if given a the optimum opportunity. i understand that you and most guys (myself included) would wanna believe that their gfs wouldn't do that shit, but they either did or would if they could. it means they give a shit.

Whats your feeling on an open relationship? How'd you feel if you found out your gf got with another guy? 

I'm lucky cuz my other half knows I'm human and sometimes things happen. If either of us did anything it wouldn't be the end of the world. 

open relationship, "polyamorous", whatever you want to call it is just a placeholder for "I haven't met someone I genuinely care about, and I'll use this to avoid any guilt that may arise out of my inability to control myself in the meanwhile". I've known a handful of allegedly polyamorous people or people in open relationships, and almost all of them flipped a 180 when they met someone they actually loved (and usually knew wouldn't have much of an issue leaving them). I think it's best to just tell girls the truth, if you want to be single and bang other women just say that from the start, and be a good guy in the meanwhile. It's really not that hard. If you're respectful and treat women well, and fuck them right, you'll be amazed at what they'll tolerate when it comes to dating. Playing games and cheating and being secretive is base level human behavior. 

Finding someone you "genuinely care about"/love with 100% of your heart, is a lot easier said than done.

That being said, I wouldn't cheat on a girl even if I was not all about them.

Edited by exhaust fumes

it is. I've dated a ton, been married, in long term relationships, one night stands, all that. It takes a while to find it, or you might never. I think people don't always realize you can do everything you want and still not be an asshole in the process. If it's "cool" or "funny" to cheat on someone, or need to be underhanded about things, you're probably a basic bitch, and most likely spending time with basic bitches as well who tolerate that kind of shit.  

it is. I've dated a ton, been married, in long term relationships, one night stands, all that. It takes a while to find it, or you might never. I think people don't always realize you can do everything you want and still not be an asshole in the process. If it's "cool" or "funny" to cheat on someone, or need to be underhanded about things, you're probably a basic bitch, and most likely spending time with basic bitches as well who tolerate that kind of shit.  

wow u dated a ton, was married and was in long term relations?  cool.  u like a love jedi master or sumthin?

anyway sorry that your marriage never worked out, bro.  what happened?  u seem like such a nice guy who respects females and is against base human behavior, underhandedness, cheatin etc

i don't think anybody said it's "cool" or "funny" to cheat on someone. for some it just has 2 b done. it's just business. in some countries is tradition.  anyway you are wrong though about assholes being underhanded about things being basic bitch and spendin time with basic bitches who tolerate that kinda shit.  i know many many "underhanded" "assholes" who are far from basic and playin around with creme de la creme bzs.  some girls tolerate it, some don't.  just like some dudes don't get caught and others do (by girls who don't tolerate infidelity).  all im sayin is that it's a sorta a bad assumption on yr part. for me, sometimes girls super good lookin, sometimes not.  

i mean is that it?  once u get married u only gonna fuck that same woman the rest of yr life?  u gonna b satisfied?  i wish it were so.

Edited by SSchadenfreude

Whats your feeling on an open relationship? How'd you feel if you found out your gf got with another guy? 

I'm lucky cuz my other half knows I'm human and sometimes things happen. If either of us did anything it wouldn't be the end of the world. 

obviously wouldn't want other dudes all up in my gf, plus i just couldn't be down with any girl who'd be okay with me fuckin around.

i mean is that it?  once u get married u only gonna fuck that same woman the rest of yr life?  u gonna b satisfied?  i wish it were so.

Yeah, according to marriage laws about infidelity, it heavily effects alimony + property division. So better pick a good one.