Djrajio Dating Thread/Advice Column

why don't you just talk to your girl and tell her that he's obviously into her and starting to cause problems, and you don't want to be passive aggressive back. Tell her you want her advice on how to handle the situation since you are all friends, etc etc.

if you're scared she likes him instead, so what, be a fucking man and just confront the issue head on. If you talk to her first, then both of you together can decide how best to salvage the situation.

This isn't a very difficult problem, to be honest. You're too worried about stepping on toes and hurting feelings but honestly anything we do hurts someone's feelings and steps on someone's toes. Just be a man and fucking do it.

relationships and a cockblock is different than a job and a shitty co-worker, and honestly, mivish, you should talk to you girl about this problem you have with that guy and if that guy does something that crosses a clear "line" between just friendship and your relationship, you need to confront him

well the thing is, we've both known this guy for years, and it's certain he's not trying to steal her away from me or anything because hes fucking ugly and it'll never happen. plus, he was the one who helped me seal the deal with her and all, a wing man if you will.

maybe he's just jealous that i've come off successful? possibly because i'm styling on him? i dont know. but it's gotten to a point where i'm genuinely pissed off after every get together with him and my girlfriend present.

I guess i'll just try talking to her about it, but i dont even know. It doesn't really come off as something "manly" and i don't want to seem like im complaining because i'm being bullied around in a game of wit or something. should i just talk to him and tell him what's what and to calm the fuck down?

well the thing is, we've both known this guy for years, and it's certain he's not trying to steal her away from me or anything because hes fucking ugly and it'll never happen. plus, he was the one who helped me seal the deal with her and all, a wing man if you will.

maybe he's just jealous that i've come off successful? possibly because i'm styling on him? i dont know. but it's gotten to a point where i'm genuinely pissed off after every get together with him and my girlfriend present.

I guess i'll just try talking to her about it, but i dont even know. It doesn't really come off as something "manly" and i don't want to seem like im complaining because i'm being bullied around in a game of wit or something. should i just talk to him and tell him what's what and to calm the fuck down?

talk to the girl first and just tell her what you told us. Seriously. There's nothing wrong with communicating with your girl, and solving a problem that affects both of you, together, will make that relationship stronger.

as for your friend...he might be jealous. He might feel like "man, I didn't know I was into this girl until my boy got her and now I am passive aggressive". I don't know. I do know that if you talk to him first, there exists a possibility wherein he basically approaches your girl and tells her you were a dick, and saying all this shit, etc etc. To avoid the general awkwardness of this, just talk to your girl first.

90 percent of the problems in this thread are solved by 'talk to your significant other honestly and openly". Then there's Mharci, but I'm sure he's okay, somewhere in NYC, so that's no big deal. Good luck.

I guess i'll just talk to her about it, and see what'll happen. And RandR, youre right about him possibly telling her everything i say because that's pretty much how their relationship is, he's "noble and honest" guy who won't get off my dick nor hers. I'll talk to her about it tonight, let the awkwardness ensue. thanks guys

talk to the girl first and just tell her what you told us. Seriously. There's nothing wrong with communicating with your girl, and solving a problem that affects both of you, together, will make that relationship stronger.

as for your friend...he might be jealous. He might feel like "man, I didn't know I was into this girl until my boy got her and now I am passive aggressive". I don't know. I do know that if you talk to him first, there exists a possibility wherein he basically approaches your girl and tells her you were a dick, and saying all this shit, etc etc. To avoid the general awkwardness of this, just talk to your girl first.

90 percent of the problems in this thread are solved by 'talk to your significant other honestly and openly". Then there's Mharci, but I'm sure he's okay, somewhere in NYC, so that's no big deal. Good luck.

I'm chillin hard, all is well. Realized what I got, realized what I worried about was nonsense. And you're right about a lot thing being solved by just talking openly and honestly with the other person.

I'm chillin hard, all is well. Realized what I got, realized what I worried about was nonsense. And you're right about a lot thing being solved by just talking openly and honestly with the other person.

oh shit you're back man! Happy new year!!!! I would say years, but...2012, man.

I guess i'll just talk to her about it, and see what'll happen. And RandR, youre right about him possibly telling her everything i say because that's pretty much how their relationship is, he's "noble and honest" guy who won't get off my dick nor hers. I'll talk to her about it tonight, let the awkwardness ensue. thanks guys

your girl has a dick?

i texted the girl I liked about her indifference towards me and why things are so different now

she told me because she realized I was childish and told me to pretend we didn't met

why do girls like to accuse about something that is untrue? I dont display any childishness at all

I could only text her to talk about it cause she wouldn't speak to me at all.

meet her with the rest of my friends for lunch earlier

and could clearly see she was pissed off with me

i am in deep shit this time am i?

i will still be seeing her every work day till end of the month when my internship ends.

This is so difficult. Argh

whats your guys' view on hitting up your friends sister?

hes not my best friend but we kick it at least a few times a month.

im not trying to date her tho

if you assholes wouldve addressed this earlier i wouldnt be posting here at midnight.

dickholes.