sup homies

kunk75

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

straight up goth whip. picture kunk gettin out of the drivers seat MMM stunna shades on, all black wit dem RO bball shooz, mini kunk's gettin out of there car seats, sliding back that door and smoke comes out like it's a KISS concert. Mini kunks be stunntin in dem Rick Rollinzz for kids wit mini RO dunkz on. pushin all dem Osh Kosh fruit swagzz outta the way as they enter the school.

kids be g'd up from the feet up Kunk.

fastest i ever drove a vehicle was a 96 ford minivan thing... 115 MPH... was on a bendy short country road (paved) with a great straight away, almost crashed when i had to break fast or take a 90 degree turn at speed... good times college concept.

Guest jmatsu
not that anyone does/should give a fuck, but just saying hey. haven;t been around much. business has been busy as shit all of a sudden and i haven;t bought anything so i haven;t posted in waywt. only new recent purchase is a minivan. will post pics soon. sup sufu.

hi kunk. how's the wife and kids? how is domesticated life?

busy biz is good right? making money?

you should come with me to japland. we could fight ninjas and stuff.

Guest jmatsu
kunk i have some sz 32 drkshdw and they are too small for me soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

what? for shame! i don't know if we can still b friends...

honda vans are nice. one of my parents' neighbors have one. Looks fancy and ish. So you're a 32waist like me now, huh? Does this mean i could take you?

was just saying i may have to sleep in it soon too.

sup jmat. sup playdis. drkshdw jackets don;t fit me but ro leathers in the elusive xxl do fit me generally. have one leathere that's a 46/xxl. lucked out with that one.

fighting ninjas sounds like fun.

• 3 weeks later...

Odyssey slaughters the Sienna if you care at all about driving enjoyment.

It may sound silly to talk of driving enjoyment when discussing minivans, but when you are driving a minivan, you need all the fun you can get.

Every time I get behind the wheel of anything, I have some fun. More responsive = more fun. Honda wins in this department by a mile. There's a little NSX in every car they make. Can't say the same about Toyota or any other van.

Sup all! In Hanalei Kauai just chilling (appropriate photos to be posted in the Chilling thread soon). Drinks at the Tahiti Nui last night, bonfire on the beach and some malibu rum tonight. I got the worst sunburnt WAYWT to post later. Sup Scott Whitney Sam Omega Waffles Drewson + etc!

*insert obvious sexual innuendo about murdering junglejane's ass*

and remember, school is the best time of your life. its all downhill from there.

one minute you're a suave mofo in R.O. and Raf and hittin the gym like a madman, the next you've got a family and a Honda Odyssey.

oh hai Kunk.

*insert obvious sexual innuendo about murdering junglejane's ass*

and remember, school is the best time of your life. its all downhill from there.

one minute you're a suave mofo in R.O. and Raf and hittin the gym like a madman, the next you've got a family and a Honda Odyssey.

oh hai Kunk.

wait what you're still in scuul

naw, i graduated about 2 years ago. hence why i can say this (while shuddering)

my parents were right.

school is the best time of your life.

ps - i'm probably younger then you think i am. i get that a lot.