how to introduce yourself to someone that you visually know?

keagan

SUPER beautiful, semi-homeless, post crust punk, vegan girl i see is always around in public but we have no real mutual friends- our two interactions were

1) subbing for another barista at my local coffee house/venue i ordered a ICED paris black tea because it was hot out that day... anyways she gives me a fucking HOT paris black tea but i don't say nutin because i don't want her to hate me

and after i pay i try to make conversation but it comes out al wrong, I say

"so did you just start here?" and she says "LOL why do you not like how I made your tea". I say "nononono i just never see you here" and she goes "oh i help out here when im not busy" (but shes full of shit because homeless people are never busy)

and i go smoke a cigarette

2) outside the APPLESEED CAST SHOW shes working the door and give her my 14 DOLLAR PRESALE TICKET and she askes if i want to keep the stub and im all like "LOL no!" and walk away

now i see her hanging out at favorite local coffee shop all the time and i can't say nothing because we're TECHNICALLY already familiar with each other

how do i say stuff to her with out fatally embarrassing me, my friends, or her?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Homeless like she sleeps on the street? homeless like she will have bugs in her vag if you do ever get to bang her? OR just unmotivated, hates her family and crashes on a friends couch wasted?... very different persona's to approach... Drugs will not hurt your cause in either of these cases to make a quick friend ;)

Did you both really say "LOL" ? and how do you say that i nreal life? el oh el? or lawl?

At least homeless girl gets on the internetz, she seems to have her priorities straight.

what is it you want to do?

you just want to beat it?

you want a relationship?

you wanna play superhero and take her in and change her life?

at the end of the day

the usual "hi, how you doing?" is a good way to start.

if you see her chilling one day, just go up to her.

"hey, do you recognize me? this is awkward but I see you all the time and I'm just wondering if you want to go for a cup of LS-I mean vegan organic coffee"

girl"blah blah I'd love to!"

"word. I have a confession to make. I think you are superbeautiful and I had to go onto an online fashion forum to ask how to approach you. now this is a story, of how my life got flip turned upside down, and I'd like to take a minute just sittin right here, and tell you how I turned into the suck my dick I'll give you a dollar"

edit: on this non lawl

Guest on-display

If she is in fact "homeless"

Want to chill at my couch?

I noticed you noticing me noticing your homeless.

OR you could offer to smoke her out. everyone luvs dat

If she is in fact "homeless"

Want to chill at my couch?

I noticed you noticing me noticing your homeless.

OR you could offer to smoke her out. everyone luvs dat

as a corollary to this

go on craigslist

find somebody giving out a free couch

go get the couch

put it under a bridge

and voila - you just bought her a house!

she lives in a rv with her steam punk brother who smells bad and who trys to talk to me all the time

im outside yer coffeee haus chillin in my rv

06_cm_junky5_large.jpg

i guess shes not gomeless, she lives in said rv shes just a post crust kid that doesn't listen to crust anymore

1. How is a homeless person a vegan? It's pretty expensive to eat that horrible shit.

2. Why would you want to go out with a vegan. You are stuck going to shitty restaurants and have to listen to her go on and on about food. I mean if you're just gonna hit it, yeah....but anything more serious than hookup sex makes no sense.

3. You care what other people think about you? After posting your noodz in here? I thought you had no fear....

4. Please post pic of homeless vegan girl.