the wingman thread

jayrock

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah my wingman is in a commited relationship that du kinda cckblocked on saturday cus he had to go home by 1 to be with his gf we drove in the samecar so yeaah....

onetime though i was talking to this cwg choppin it up n what not we started heading to the room from the corner of my eye i see her fat ugly freind walkin up about to seperate us my heart was pounding it was like a race to the door BAM! out of nowhere friend coomesup gives her a beer throws his arms over her shoulder like he was drunk(whch he was not). if anyone ever looked like superman it was at that moment in which my friend saved me. I managed to hook up with the girl for about a few weeks n i grew tired of her n just stopped talkin to her

this thread is now about cutegirls with fat ugly bodygaurd friends

One time I was talking to this girl I'd gone to high school with, and about 5 minutes into the conversation my friend came up to us and said, "if you two don't have sex tonight, i'm gonna slap the shit out of both of you" and about 5 minutes later we were kissing in front of everyone and then we went to my house.

I have a feeling I would have hit it anyway, but he definitely made us skip all the bullshit.

The truth of the matter is, if you are a pro, you dont need a wing man. I used to chill with a couple dudes to sarge chicks at bars, in the end, they just drag you down. Nothing like going solo and doing whoever and whatever you want... but that move is not for everyone i guess. For me, i got more action, had more fun, and did not have to share my drugs.

buddey of mine licked his girl's blood-bone clean like a chicken wing

one day.....

the left half of his face looks like stephen dorff though so i

guess he's a vampire so

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEVa2swtC10&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEVa2swtC10&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

not a wingman story, but it's funny when you see people try to use the mystery method to pick up and fuck it up

i have a friend who's reaaaally into that shit and one time i saw him talking to this chick in a corner and out of nowhere he pulls her hair (apparently you're supposed to "devolve" and take on caveman traits or sth?)

says she has to "go to bathroom" and never comes back

He was trying to neg her, with some kino thrown in to the mix cause he thinks hes cool. you are supposed to neg, you are supposed to play with kino, you are NOT supposed to pull her hair UNTIL your fucking her and she wants you to do worse.

TRUE STORY.

^i cant believe du's actually read and commit to that mystery method horse shit. my brother and his frutswag friend included.

evilcrayon 2 or 3 years ago i felt your pain. in my case i said fuck it and went for the solo tip, best decision i could have made.

I like soloing best because it allows me to be creative and my presence alone is stronger than a group of 3 or 4. yea it forces you to be aware of a lot more shit and have a lot more constant personal style, but it sucks to rely on someone that isnt on the same level as you or look out of place when your not with a familiar group of people.

but since switching things up i still roll with back up, just not anybody that is more destructive than a complimentary

I did not read the game, i just wiki'd the hell out of it one day bored at work. the terms are fun so i use them, i noticed a lot of shit that worked for me over the years of bar fun is in there and works for some dudes... if the girl is unaware of the NLP your trying to push on her, it will work a lot of the time. its fucked up, i see dudes try it all the time and it works, but its kinda low life to me, as its making personal interaction a science and not a art... if that makes any sense.

anchoring is pretty cool to read about, a lot of the NLP shit is amazing to me, works on all folks, not just for sex, just to get what you want, and thats always nice.

EDIT--- going solo is good as long as you know you will run in to people where your going. at least on a bar level of knowing, dont got to be friends, just people to laugh with. if your a outsider and just random, its a lot harder, no matter who you are, or what you look like or read. so even when i was solo, i was at a bar i was more or less sponsored at and knew i would run in to randoms to play off of until i could try and pull.

for about two years all i did was work at bars and do drugs with people new and old. horrible fun memories that make me feel lucky my dick never fell off. I am lucky i got out of that loop and did not end up like some of those "friends".

straight up i think those terms are retarded and if some bullshit intentional "negging" is what it takes for a dweeb to pull a chick then chances are all you had to have to begin with is a sack between your legs to bag the dumb bitch.

u dont think bitches dont catch on to stupid formulaic horse shit like mystery method and the game? i would never taint my game with that garbage.

I think you got to diss a girl sometimes, if you want to call it a neg or a insult, or just being a funny jerk. If your game is being nice all the time and saying nice things about nice stuff, then good, glad it works for you.

Im not saying to diss her or be mean, but the idea of the neg is not ment to make her feel bad, its to disrupt her expectations and have her chase you (in the sense that you have lowered her perception of self compared to you, alpha status)... at least i think thats how it works in my experience, as i said, i never read the book.

Its like school, the kid you treat poorly will always lend you his car. Im not saying thats cool, or that your good for making that work for you, but it is there, and can be used to get results, be they car or pussy.

I dont really neg girls when i am interested in them (well not that much ;), some dudes get in to that waaaaay too much, that and the alpha killer role. which can be a lot of fun if you know you wont get knocked out if you roll with that angle)

but if a random chick is being lame, and you want to fuck with her cause your bored, its a lot of fun to get a girl who was hating you moments before hand, all wet at the idea of you when, as you put it, she is just "the dumb bitch".

EDIT @ Hello-

as i said, i never read any of these books, what i hear is that they are TERRIBLE and poorly written. filled with a lot of shit you might have already figured out for yourself if you ever went out in hopes of good nights with no hope for tommrow. Or how you come off to people in trying new things.

I just have a lot of time to wiki shit and do web research, my job gets slow sometimes ;)

no guy.

i diss bitches all the time. thats cause bitches do dumb shit that is painfully obvious when it occurs, i dont have to fabricate a "neg" in order to balance out some sort of weakness between me and her that keeps me from exercising my will/intrests.

thats whats so retarded about these stupid books. theyre unnaturally trying to break down social dynamics into some bullshit method ment to help people that are either too pussy or too retarded to call it how they see it.

i usually just throw my arms around the girl n say shes really pretty(this is literally the only thing i do) 95% of the time it works 70% of the time. its only when im drunk though.

I've only been with 3 or 4 women sober.

and just because i forgot to mention, most of the fucks i see using that neg shit almost always end up looking overly critical of a chick which always fucks their shit.

and seriously why would you want to use the same technique as some 14 yearold kid from buttfuck, iowa?