the wingman thread

jayrock

@Geouf

i totally agree with you. thats why those books are lame, if your already doing it, you dont have to try. i dont make shit up, i call them out on shit they make up or say, its way more fun, and you can push the limits much further. i agree that when dudes TRY and make up neg's they look like much bigger bitches than the girl they are trying to get warts or whatever else from.

nothing like the truth, dont got to make anything up, its all there to be played with as it is. just listen to them and its funny what you hear and dont have to make shit up.

1000% agree :)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

where do you guys go to pickup girls, bars are the obvious bet but i find its kinda a crapshoot for me and depends on what mood im in

i'm cool with girls once im out and seeing them on a "date", but i find a way to fuckup a pickup when im out way too often

where do you guys go to pickup girls, bars are the obvious bet but i find its kinda a crapshoot for me and depends on what mood im in

i'm cool with girls once im out and seeing them on a "date", but i find a way to fuckup a pickup when im out way too often

im not a big bar guy yet. usually i pick up at a club/lounge, get togethers, big house parties. Id like to go to more shows and pick up chicks more in line with my musical tastes since with parties can often be a toss up.

i was walking through the park recently and every girl that jogged by made eye contact. they be on the prowl

i agree wit you guys about that pick-up stuff being mostly bullshit. if anything, the misogyny that rubs off will at least make you not care as much.

if you want a really good read torrent this book

sahm2007_weew334334433.jpg

oldie but goodie Allan Pease. Quite an amusing read as well.

How do you make your game work at the club. In particular, clubs that are so loud they are capable of blowing out your eardrums?

throw your arms around her and whisper in her ear "i want to lick your butthole"

the mystery method seemed ok. browsed through it and it has some decent stuff but it just seems so false and contrived.some interesting social interaction stuff in their mostly. the author is kind of hard to respect with his wack ass getup.

I think that the only good thing to come out of this whole PUA movement thing is that dudes who would of never got laid at least have a little bit of a chance. its actually a bad think for regular guys who never really had to try since more and more guys are out thier gaming. Women know about du's running game more and more. a girl i know has read the game just to increase her bitch shield.

speaking of the game. anyone got a pdf?

oldie but goodie Allan Pease. Quite an amusing read as well.

How do you make your game work at the club. In particular, clubs that are so loud they are capable of blowing out your eardrums?

eyecontact, smile, chit chat, if ur a boss buy a drink, seal the deal, and ur win

Went to a small party with a female friend of mine and i drove. I knew she had been hemming and hawing about hooking up with this one guy for a few weeks, so i talked our way (me, the girl, and her friend) back to his place to chill after the party. After the my friend went to the bathroom, i grabbed the other girl, and told her we were leaving and i ditched her there.

She texted me kinda upset i ditched her, but at like 4am i gotta text from her that said "Score!!". Mission accomplished

Anyone have any success using a female friend as a wingman?

If youre talking about rolling with women to an outing with the intention of pulling then personally im not for it. Women tend to downplay their male friends naturally. Look at it like this, if a woman sees u not getting any play from the girls your with what makes her want to give you any?? cause your nice?

lol.

i think thats the best bet really. it works great because if its a group of girls say about 2 or whatever the girl can ease you in way better than 2 dudes ya dig?

i can't see a girl being an effective wingman, ever. the scenario just plays in my head as if the girls will be too caught up in "girl talk" to the point the chick you're trying to gain will end up brushing you off. same thing could happen with a male wingman too, female could end up feeling him more.

best bet is to handle it solo, imo of course.

i think thats the best bet really. it works great because if its a group of girls say about 2 or whatever the girl can ease you in way better than 2 dudes ya dig?

flawed logic.

yea, guys can help out girls but i'm not seeing many situations where a girl would really be able to help you out. It'd take a really skilled wingwoman

well its an oxymoron. ive never met a chick at a function that gives a fuck about hooking up her guy friend with a lay. if her boyfriend is a good friend of yours then THATS ADIFFRENT STORY COMPLETELY. but thats not what were talkin about here

I think going with women to events can help in certain areas. Other girls will see you with her which can be a plus. Also you two do not have to work together when approaching/talking to other girls but she can go her own way and report back to you.

I think going to with women to events can help in certain areas.

like i said, it's all situational. in some cases, females will be more attracted to you if you're rolling with a prettier wingwoman. on the other hand, females may feel the need to keep their distance - cause it looks like you already have your company for the night. i mean, can you really see yourself rolling with a chick to pick up chicks? it makes no sense, unless she's like a really cool lipstick les.

like i said, it's all situational. in some cases, females will be more attracted to you if you're rolling with a prettier wingwoman. on the other hand, females may feel the need to keep their distance - cause it looks like you already have your company for the night. i mean, can you really see yourself rolling with a chick to pick up chicks? it makes no sense, unless she's like a really cool lipstick les.

b, sometimes its cool to friend zone yourself with a down ass bitch, you use her to meet new bitches

i think thats branching the discussion into a whole different monster.

SD has a slight point. if u friendzoned urself to get at her friends then yea thats money. but if your rolling with them to get them to help you bag one then ur tripping