the wingman thread

jayrock

b, sometimes its cool to friend zone yourself with a down ass bitch, you use her to meet new bitches

yeah, i understand that. but that's only so she can set you up with sexy friends of hers. maybe she'll introduce you, give you a friends number, send you on a blind date. actually going out with her to a club to pick up a random chick(s) is backwards logic.

but hey, it may work for some. i'm not knocking it.

i think thats branching the discussion into a whole different monster.

SD has a slight point. if u friendzoned urself to get at her friends then yea thats money. but if your rolling with them to get them to help you bag one then ur tripping

exactly the point i'm trying to make.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think thats branching the discussion into a whole different monster.

SD has a slight point. if u friendzoned urself to get at her friends then yea thats money. but if your rolling with them to get them to help you bag one then ur tripping

nobody is askin them for help, i know i dont

a hot bitch by your side makes you 10 times more attractive to other bitches, you dont need her breakin the ice and shit, a wingman can do that, you just need her to stand around next to you

nigga i dont need a hot bitch next to me to look attractive, a.

b, if your spending time standing next to your hot friend trying to look cuter thats the time your not using to make moves.

I think what he is trying to say is you can sometimes get more attention with a girl next to you. Then from there you can make your moves. I don't think he is saying that if you stand next to someone attractive girls will gravitate towards you.

Also, part of it's on you. If you're acting like a bitch and waiting for your wingman/wingwoman to do the work for you, you're not doing it right. If you're with a wingwoman and you're making sure it's known that you're interested in the other girl and that your wingwoman is purely friend or whatever (by your tone, body language and choice of words) then it wouldn't be that bad. Especially, if she wants to get you laid.

Although, that's what a lot of people are questioning. It'd take a special wingwoman to actually be consciously thinking about helping you get your noodle wet. Most girls aren't good at this but i guess if you had a really good friend who was good at this shit it'd work. Still, you gotta take action in your own hands.

I think going with women to events can help in certain areas. Other girls will see you with her which can be a plus. Also you two do not have to work together when approaching/talking to other girls but she can go her own way and report back to you.

This only works if your friend is smoking hot.

If you roll with average bitches, hot bitches won't think you got game.

Girls gravitate towards charming guys who neg them though.
so very true

Young bucks got it all backwards.

Girls gravitate towards men with strong concepts of their own reality and are congruent in what they say and do. This includes "flirting" and "teasing" a woman they find attractive not insulting or negging them.

There's a difference.

The truth of the matter is, if you are a pro, you dont need a wing man.

I don't agree with this statement either.

Kobe Bryant is a pro basketball player but he still needs his teammates to win games. Every situation requires a different approach. Sometimes is better to go solo, sometimes with a wingman or many. It really depends on the context.

Personally I think the definition of a pro is someone who is adaptable and has his fundamentals down COLD, i.e., can consistently do the basics very well.

I think a lot of young bucks try to compensate for bad fundamentals with tricks and phrases, thinking that some magic routine will help build rapport and attraction with another person.

Again, its all backwards.

The difference between a black belt judo fighter and white belt isn't due to the fact that the black belt has some special finishing move. Rather the black belt has consistently practiced and mastered the fundamentals, hundreds, thousands of times, so when the critical moment arrives where he has to execute, he does it flawlessly.

That's the difference between a pro and an amateur.

Girls can sense it too. They are constantly analyzing unconsciously the following:

Do you have an interestingly personality?

Are you smiling, amiable, making good contact?

Are you aware of your surroundings and can you interpret body language, non-verbal clues?

Are you strong in your conviction and reality?

That's why girls throw "shit tests" at guys. They want to see if what you're saying matches who you really are or if you are just a sheep in wolf"s clothing.

So if you fail a critical shit test, she knows you are an amateur because a pro will automatically pick-up the cue and know how from experience what to say or do.