what happened to my thread?

Guest urbzoostreet

Guest urbzoostreet

hey guys we posted a thread to get some feedback and now the thread is gone, what happen? did it move?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest urbzoostreet

it was a discussion and i was asking for some feedback, maybe there is a better way to post it let me know how to do it:) thanks

UrbZoo street wear takes pretentious hip hop clothing designers who bring a refreshing sense of style to the hip hop clothing industry and puts it in a form of wearable art.

my guess is that your thread got deleted for being crap...

seriously did you even look at the forums at all ?

some god awful prints on boxy and badly cut t shirts...for as long as i have been on supertalk there has always been people like you//posting up a thread pretending to look for feedback when it is obvious that you are aiming for free promotion/advertising.

if you had spent any time at all looking at what people are into around here then you would have known that no one is going to like your stuff. actually if you took time to notice anything at all i doubt that you would have made these stupid t shirts in the first place, and you definitely would not call it fashion design.

i would encourage you to pay for advertising on the forums rather than this underhanded 'feedback thread' bullshit, but the thing is then i would be reminded what was wrong with the world every time your ad appeared.

my final advice is fuck off.

Guest urbzoostreet

Thanks for the advice but i was referred to this forum by a couple of the stores that carry our stuff to get feedback before releasing lines, just to see how we are doing and what we can improve on. I am new to this forum but i hope to learn more from this forum to help improve our brand. thanks for the advice:)

my guess is that your thread got deleted for being crap...

seriously did you even look at the forums at all ?

some god awful prints on boxy and badly cut t shirts...for as long as i have been on supertalk there has always been people like you//posting up a thread pretending to look for feedback when it is obvious that you are aiming for free promotion/advertising.

if you had spent any time at all looking at what people are into around here then you would have known that no one is going to like your stuff. actually if you took time to notice anything at all i doubt that you would have made these stupid t shirts in the first place, and you definitely would not call it fashion design.

i would encourage you to pay for advertising on the forums rather than this underhanded 'feedback thread' bullshit, but the thing is then i would be reminded what was wrong with the world every time your ad appeared.

Thanks for the advice but i was referred to this forum by a couple of the stores that carry our stuff to get feedback before releasing lines, just to see how we are doing and what we can improve on. I am new to this forum but i hope to learn more from this forum to help improve our brand. thanks for the advice:)

:confused:

what are the names of the stores?

Guest urbzoostreet

please lock this thread no need to continue this if nothing will be resolved. thanks for the help everyone and i hope the best for everyone. UrbZoo came out by urban zoology and urbzoo for short so it has nothing to do with urban outfitter and zoo york.

Guest jmatsu
please lock this thread no need to continue this if nothing will be resolved. thanks for the help everyone and i hope the best for everyone. UrbZoo came out by urban zoology and urbzoo for short so it has nothing to do with urban outfitter and zoo york.

what stores referred u to sufu?

GTNS: Many of your shirt designs seem to break the mold from the “normal t-shirt” and seem to be highly influenced by artistic expression, what inspires you to come up with your wearable art?

UrbZoo: We wanted to design apparel that expressed individuality and have a sense of artistic feel. UrbZoo supports independent and underground art and street culture. We advocate and promote artists we really believe in which is why our family has come to be as great as it is today.

GTNS: In the future do you see UrbZoo branching out to include other various wearables such as pants, jackets, coats or hats?

UrbZoo: Yes, for sure we are actually working on a few cut and sew pieces, hoodies, hats, etc. as we speak stay tuned at xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

GTNS: How about any plans to include other artistic influenced items besides clothing?

UrbZoo: We do have a few tricks up our sleeves and are working with a few other street artists to bring you guys the sickest gear and accessories.

GTNS: Currently your fashions are only available online, care to share any future retail plans and or events with us?

UrbZoo: Currently our tees are only available at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, but soon they will be at your local boutiques stay tuned.

Thanks for the advice but i was referred to this forum by a couple of the stores that carry our stuff to get feedback before releasing lines
UrbZoo: Currently our tees are only available at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, but soon they will be at your local boutiques stay tuned.

WAIT A MINUTE!!! WHAT EXACTLY ARE YOU TRYING TO PULL OVER ON US, MISTER????

I thought the economic crisis that is eating the world had cured us of new hip amazing offerings such as this.

I should have known better, mediocrity end excess funds will always be available to someone chasing that dragon.

And next time you do a photo shoot, please, for the love of god, at least wear clean AF1's (if thats your thing), we can ask for that much cant we?.... please?

Guest urbzoostreet

lol those pics are of some of my friends helping promote ubrzoo, and that interview was a while back since then we have a few stores check the site urbzoo.com. sufu was referred to me by a friend that worked at the store as well as many other forums always say people on sufu would love you guys gear go check em out too. i mean at least we are trying to provide a different direction to clothing and as we are new we are building up. all this negative criticism does not make us not want to do what we do because we do what we do because we love it period. thanks for the comments guys.

regarding the collabo with fashion designers from this forum, we never know stay tuned. Also the toumart x urbzoo tee was a collab with a Japanese artist check out his other stuff at http://www.touma.biz/

Thanks again guys!