sup francis xavier

jayrock

I read other threads on this forum. I know you like talking shit, so do I. Welcome to webtersites

I feel like if we met in real life I would dangle something over your head and taunt you with it. Until then, complain about me in here instead of every other thread on this fucking forum

see you next neg rep,

sincerely,

your mom

I read other threads on this forum. I know you like talking shit, so do I. Welcome to webtersites

I feel like if we met in real life I would dangle something over your head and taunt you with it. Until then, complain about me in here instead of every other thread on this fucking forum

see you next neg rep,

sincerely,

your mom

You're complaining in this thread about how I make fun of you because you show up in every other thread I post in on this forum while angrily negging me over and over instead of just having a laugh.

I'm sorry about that terrified look you have in your eyes in those pictures you took down (after we all had a chuckle) from the "face to a name" thread. Those eyes... The look of a young man who's emotional scars from a disappointed father are twice as visible as the scars that cover his face from his harlequin baby infancy.

Though always a big crybaby, you'll never be my baby boy, even if you're a baby, boy.

115022_main.jpg

FX has plus and negative repped me, talk about sending mixed signals.

This made me want to neg rep the hell out of you, but i already sent you pos love recently so my game is foiled. Damn those meddling kids.