denime xx type & 66xx type 2 year contest

edmond

Atzec signing up.

Looks like I´m first.

checkin.jpg

I don´t have a contest label, because I bought the jeans before it was announced, that we´d get one. Hope to get one added next time, when the jeans or me is in HK. Anyways, here´s the proof, that I got them from Take5:

checkin2.jpg

checkin4.jpg

...and now I´m soaking the jeans:

checkin5.jpg

checkin3.jpg

I chosed to soak in hot water and keep the waist dry. Later I´ll put them on and jump in the tub wearin the jeans to keep the waist from shrinking too much...

Cheers,

Atzec - Matt

http://www.take5jeans.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?p=11714#11714

what i meant was it will be interesting since in the pic i referenced dude has what a lot of sufu dudes would say are a 'baggy/too loose' fit, the saggy seat, and not much chance for ''killer combs''. this might tend to make this a contest for an older,more mature crowd. very nice. i didn't mean the jeans didn't fit right. they fit like hayashi-san's, and i would consider his the standard. to each his own. regardless, this WILL be a dope adventure for all involved.

to all participants- please read this post on t5 forum:

http://www.take5jeans.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=2651&view=next&sid=e6d8c09a6de8a524f19f2061e2f0c227/QUOTE]

Eh? So, do I have to register to their site? If so, how?!? I tried some online translators and it was confusing as hell. "brushes off the raccoon dog"? The stuffed dumpling? Az- i see you did it. How?

i've registered as well. i kinda guess pretty much. Just hover over the buttons and see the address that they point to. Register button will have register in the address.

once you're in the sign up form, it goes like this

username

email address

password

confirm password

thats pretty much it, all the other stuff are pretty straight forward.

like kino said it. and yes we have to register and upload our progress on take5's official forum.

I'm uploading my soaking pics right now.

und ja, Atze hat schon etwas vor Mitternacht angefangen...aber da er ja die nächsten 2 Wochen die World-Tour- Jeans hat, ist das nebensächlich

you can even cheat some hours,in all big citys you will get early issues,sold sometime before midnight.

yeah, i got the newspaper when i cycled home from training at 10 p.m. ;)

not gonna wear the jeans in the next two weeks anyways.

still waiting for them to completely dry for measurements and post soak pics...

here´s a guide on how to register to t5 forum:

step 1:

t5forum1.jpg

step 2 (i used google translator from now):

t5forum2.jpg

step 3:

take5forum3.jpg

take5forum4.jpgtake5forum4kopie.jpg

I´m not sure if there´s another step after "Submit", if so please let me know, so i can edit... All new registrations are being checked by the T5 crew, that´s why you can´t login immediately after registration. You usually get an email, that informs you, when you´re accepted.

This is the "Post a new topic" button:

take5forumpostnew.jpg

Everyone should please post a new topic to submit his jeans to the contest. Take mine as an example.

And this is how you Login, Reply, Edit, etc:

take5forumreply.jpg

When replying or posting a new thread, there are two buttons below the field, where you enter your text.

The left one is "Show preview", the right one is "Submit reply/new topic"

Hope this post helps.