denime xx type & 66xx type 2 year contest

edmond

you spent 300 bucks and you have a legitimate complaint, so give benny and fung a holler...@this point there's nothing to lose, either they'll do it or they wont. dude tiger 23's pair lasted 3+years, so yours have to be a fuck-up.

tiger 23's denime have left mine feeling intimidated...so now they are hiding-out underneath another pair.;)

^i don´t know yet, but i guess it´s gonna be either benny or the new denime boss.

@b_f: you know i had contact with benny (through francis) cause of the rips on my pair?

the answer was, that they don´t think that it´s a production defect, but rather due to tightness and sweat. anyways they offered me to send my pair to hk to repair it. in the end i wasn´t willing to pay shipping back and forth.

i personally wouldnt dare it.my waist is 33 mostly and my 34 66xx are snug.

I feel really late to the party atm, but i have to agree with almostnice on that one too. the 34's got to 33 after a soak and air dry then even after stretching them out, after a couple of washes they shrink to a base 33.

@aztec- the repairs you did to the rear seam on the back i also had to touch up, so i think that there is more to this than just it being a few faulty pairs. granted, i believe we all are putting a lot of wear on the jeans, however i know that my sams also have cotton thread stitching and they didn't fray as quick as my 66xx's.

left my sense of humor in the library today. fuckin exams are killing me + the coffee shop was closed today. worst case scenario.

(and i still have 75 days to go)

AND you wont get any fades while asleep.

i know, but that doesn´t deter guys on mn to discuss about it in a 30 pages thread.

the heating facilitys are crap in our workshop and we have to open the large rollingdoors many times a day to get stuff in an out,so most heat is gone then.wearing both pairs is surprisingly comfortable,esp. since the bib is cut wide-matches perfectly with the 66cut.i did it more as a joke this morning but will stick to it as long as i like now.

i like the name ''richmond 3'', but i think i will refer to us here in VA as Team RVA(team rep VA)...the ironic part is that i was going to put the denime under my sams as a clever suprise on the day of the 'walking to the store' vid, but i was in a rush. then lendo beat me too it(naturally). so he gets credit for starting this...

to be honest, hayashi-san is my biggest denim hero, so if he isn't judging the contest it won't mean as much to me, but i still love the jeans, and will continue to go hard in them. my body is still sore from the accident, but i'll be ok...

im no slut, i just suffer from a rare disorder called Denimentia

Atzec:as iam not too familiar with nudies i searched...

to my surprise they really exist.

i remember when they were a new brand in 2005 in germany (at least to me) with a really cool image.there was this little booklet,telling that they are not following any trends and give a fuck about fashion.

checking their recent collection they must have taken the wrong exit somewhere.

the RRDS was quiet decent though.

back on topic:any more skintight doubleringspun 19ouncers?

my first pair of selvage jeans were nudies. i'm still mad i paid $180 for that greycast shit, then went right back and paiddd $225 for the selvage ones. damn that hideous orange poly stitching! for $400 i could've gotten a nice pair of natural indigo jawns...but oh well, to each his own

btw from time to time i end up sleeping in my jeans, but usually only when i'm sleeping over @ a friends house.

almostnice, the bronner's is on the way soon, but i forgot to ask, bar or liquid? both are equally wonderfull...

i like the name ''richmond 3'', but i think i will refer to us here in VA as Team RVA(team rep VA)...the ironic part is that i was going to put the denime under my sams as a clever suprise on the day of the 'walking to the store' vid, but i was in a rush. then lendo beat me too it(naturally). so he gets credit for starting this...

to be honest, hayashi-san is my biggest denim hero, so if he isn't judging the contest it won't mean as much to me, but i still love the jeans, and will continue to go hard in them. my body is still sore from the accident, but i'll be ok...

im no slut, i just suffer from a rare disorder called Denimentia

aight,RVA then.package should be on your door soon,that will help you recover a lot faster.as my wife works as a nurse she nicked some morphium from the hospital,dont keep it all for yourself,give some to tv and Lendo.Denementia is a cool word,matches with the service i offer now to fund my obsession.as i said before,iam a denim-prostitute and decided to work as a Denima.i can be contacted via pm.serious offers only,no timewasters please.