back pocket designs - yours, theirs, etc.

Bona Drag

;)

stitching.jpg

rear pocket linings

lining.jpg

Probably a little loud for some but, what a heck, I like it. BTW the stitching's only on the left pocket though - the other one is blank.

Took these pics in different lighting so the colour is't really accurate. The real thing falls somewhere between the two pics.

It is a Thai brand (as some of you might be able to tell from the lining's pattern) called 'Indigo Skin'.

Currently there are only 2 models; slim fit and regular bootcut, and the stitching on them differs slightly. The pair shown is a slim fit and it is one of the 116 made in the first batch. :D

It is a Thai brand (as some of you might be able to tell from the lining's pattern) called 'Indigo Skin'.

Currently there are only 2 models; slim fit and regular bootcut, and the stitching on them differs slightly. The pair shown is a slim fit and it is one of the 116 made in the first batch. :D

Is there anywhere to buy them except for thailand? I saw those before they look way sweet, but I can't find them.

Is there anywhere to buy them except for thailand? I saw those before they look way sweet, but I can't find them.

I believe the first batch's already run out except for maybe a few pairs in a shop called Pronto in Thailand. However, there will be a second batch coming out as well as a limited edition in the coming months.

If the first batch was any indication I'd say you'll have to pre-order in a clothing forum (unfortunately it's in Thai) and you can either pick the jeans up yourself or have it shipped; not too sure if any pair was shipped internationally though.

ps. PM me if you want any more info (eg. forum address, translation, etc.) so we don't litter this thread with irrelevant chit chat :D

I like Levi's arcs. Also the old Burgus arc (pic posted by lildavid, from the Burgus thread)

img1059629136.jpeg

As a collector pair I love the Evisu Harvest gull as well. It's a bit garish, but really a clever design.

• 1 month later...
ne1?

thinking about doing this with some rrl/gap jawns i got

cant decide if its a cool expression of individuality and artistry or a lame evisu rip off

suppose it depends on how i paint em???

check out the FC contest threak a bunch of people painted their pockets over there

haven't done it myself

Developing a great back pocket motif can be quite the challenging task! In fact, I think that most brands have fallen short of developing anything noteworthy. My four fav's are:

1) I love the classic simplicity of Levis' double arc. Classic.

2) I appreciate Diesels "downward spike" motif, as well as it's many variations. Creative.

3) The Nudie zigzag is pretty cool. Cool.

4) I also like...*drum roll*...True Religion's "horse shore" motif. Yep, I said it! Unique.