people from asia fade in jeans better than people from the west?

edmond

what continent breaks in jeans better?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. what continent breaks in jeans better?

• people from asia eg: china, japan ,hk, taiwan
    • people from the west , usa, britain, germany,
    • people from anywhere else

Is this legal. This is laughable.

the west has to size up because the territory is so wide. usa alone has a 3,000 mile waistband...

those far east islands can size down because they're so small. japan, hk, taiwan ought to offset china's fat ass.

so, i'd say, the asian continent wins hands down.

I expect this kind of stuff from an amateur, but Edmond, is absolutely no amateur. I hold him to a higher standard due to his supreme understanding of all things denim and vast collection of denim, work boots, work shirts, and anything take5 related.

I expect this kind of stuff from an amateur, but Edmond, is absolutely no amateur. I hold him to a higher standard due to his supreme understanding of all things denim and vast collection of denim, work boots, work shirts, and anything take5 related.

This thread is amateur but the OP is not, but he started the thread...so what is your point?

While everyone is hopping aboard the bash demonito train I'll take this opportunity to mention that although he may have great knowledge about denim, boots, etc.,everything he buys is wasted on his short, chubby body

This thread is amateur but the OP is not, but he started the thread...so what is your point?

While everyone is hopping aboard the bash demonito train I'll take this opportunity to mention that although he may have great knowledge about denim, boots, etc.,everything he buys is wasted on his short, chubby body

Unfortunately you did not get my hint at sarcasm. And I would have to disagree with you on the fact that Edmond has great knowledge about denim, but I do agree that everything edmond buys is wasted... in general, not even on his short fat body, but just in general... I mean it all sits in a closet never to be worn.

in defense of edmond

not sure why he is the only one on the board that gets shit for buying a lot of gear----this is a shopping forum

and we don't hold this kind of behavior against the likes of RYU or the dude behind denim-gallery.heavy or tck0073708666 or whatever

i, for one, appreciate seeing photos of all the shit edmond buys

dude has good taste

Well even though everybody has kinda trashed this, I am going to try and make a somewhat intelligent guessture at this.

In the "east" Japan and China and the other areas over there it seems many more people are into dry/selvage denim and are much more meticulous in detailing the wear and tear that they put into fading their jeans. The brands out of that area are steeped in tradition and culture.

In Europe the people there are somewhat a little less denim aware than those in Asia, but still keep tabs on it.

Now in America, we on the other hand are pretty much oblivious because all of us are too busy hopping down to hollister to buy some sw33t Jeenz with mad fadez so we can look just like everyone else in our high school. Though I think many of the people in America who purchase the selvage dry jeans are just following a trend, those who are worried about their own fades and the natural wear of the jeans I think do well with them.

All in all I think it is probably even all the way around on how well people fade the jeans. The idea of fading is taken from the "Old west" where cowboys wore their jeans and wore them hard, but honestly there is very little of that left in America, and those who do wear the "farmer jeans" as my grandpa calls them do not spend 200-300 on a pair of jeans.. They just buy wranglers or 501's..

Well even though everybody has kinda trashed this, I am going to try and make a somewhat intelligent guessture at this.

In the "east" Japan and China and the other areas over there it seems many more people are into dry/selvage denim and are much more meticulous in detailing the wear and tear that they put into fading their jeans. The brands out of that area are steeped in tradition and culture.

In Europe the people there are somewhat a little less denim aware than those in Asia, but still keep tabs on it.

Now in America, we on the other hand are pretty much oblivious because all of us are too busy hopping down to hollister to buy some sw33t Jeenz with mad fadez so we can look just like everyone else in our high school. Though I think many of the people in America who purchase the selvage dry jeans are just following a trend, those who are worried about their own fades and the natural wear of the jeans I think do well with them.

All in all I think it is probably even all the way around on how well people fade the jeans. The idea of fading is taken from the "Old west" where cowboys wore their jeans and wore them hard, but honestly there is very little of that left in America, and those who do wear the "farmer jeans" as my grandpa calls them do not spend 200-300 on a pair of jeans.. They just buy wranglers or 501's..

this is completly irrelevant on this forum.

in defense of edmond

not sure why he is the only one on the board that gets shit for buying a lot of gear----this is a shopping forum

and we don't hold this kind of behavior against the likes of RYU or the dude behind denim-gallery.heavy or tck0073708666 or whatever

i think the reason he gets picked on moreso than the other japanese repro mannequins (eg. jimmy c and turntabloid) is because he is vastly more retarded, racist, and perverted.

dude might be an "expert" on boots and denim, but when they mix, SHIT HITS THE FAN:

HOW DO I TAKE OUT SHOE POLISH FROM THE INSIDE OF MY JEANS? thanks pls need urgent help

this is completly irrelevant on this forum.

I was just trying to address what I thought this thread was about, the difference between how people in different areas wear their denim. I am new so I am not really sure what is appropriate in this forum or not.

i think the reason he gets picked on moreso than the other japanese repro mannequins (eg. jimmy c and turntabloid) is because he is vastly more retarded, racist, and perverted.

dude might be an "expert" on boots and denim, but when they mix, SHIT HITS THE FAN:

i want to see evidence of peverted. cause he's asian and peverted asian people have funny peversions.

there is something to be said about proper selection... just like how a 10 song lp can be much better than a 30 song one... or how huf is a doper skater than nate sherwood even tho he only has 1/100 of the tricks

Quoted for truth.

because he is vastly more retarded, racist, and perverted.

At least he's honest about it. I'm sure there must be thousands of secret serial rapists, pedophiles, homophobic racists on this forum. I mean look at some of these posts on these threads. Eddie, by far is one of the tamest.

I enjoy the pictures of his massive collection. Besides its on his own dime so who cares? Give the guy a break.