SEXDBXS09 Contest Thread

iGIT

Admittedly, I haven't worn these in about two weeks...its interesting because they fit so loose in the legs for me but due to the low cut and my big gut, they rearrange my intestines everytime I put them on...

makes me feel fat :(

dkatz those are awesome and great comparison pics.

Thanks dude. Too bad I didn't bring my nice camera

those raw dbs look massive O_O

Yeah, size 34 vs. 28. Didn't feel like going to the trouble of bugging Derek to get 28's from the back.

^I used Obenauf's on mine after the initial soak. The patch turned really dark and I regretted putting the LP on because I could barely make out the design. But after the first (accidental) wash, some of the Obenauf's apparently came off and the patch is completely visible now.

I use obenauf's leather protectant on all of my leather, including my dry bones' patch. the patch has been stiff and brittle since day one, but the obenauf's is holding it together.

keep it up guys. i just dropped mine off at the shop yesterday to get the crotch patched up. will post pics when i get them back

Ah, JUST as I'm moving out of the Bay Area (this Sunday), I find myself needing to get the crotch patched.