time stamp

timestamp.jpg

pre-soak

pre-front.jpg

pre-back.jpg

post soak

post-back.jpg

post-front-1.jpg

goddamn how many lacoste polos do you own. Creative much?

goddamn how many lacoste polos do you own. Creative much?

you know i think i just inherited alot of them.

creative-meh...my cars speak for my "creative" side or is that just hard work, i dunno and i dont care.

btw, you could save some room by not quoting the pics.

I should be updating the first page, but today is my birthday! I'm a bum. Also these things are sluts, its only been a couple days and i already see some fading going on. They give it up so easilyy.

and/or people are lying about when they started haha... to get that "2-week" edge

what are you trying to say randomkoreandude :confused: Anyways, since last week i've been biking everywhere since my car failed the smog check and is now being pimped out by the mechanic since my engine light is on 24/7. No car for another week sucks.

what are you trying to say randomkoreandude :confused:

haha i was just saying it can either be that these jeans are "sluts" as you say and shed indigo like none other ...

OR

people are just lying about when they really started and saying they started on the 1st but people actually wore them when they bought them, hence the slight fading on peoples back pockets etc.

the list on the first page should be numbered so each pair can have it's own number like every other contest

i think that keeps things organized better

and it gives everyone a chance to customize their jeans by either painting, writing, or embroidering the number on the pocket bags

anyone else agree?

or is it just me? i was kind of sad that each pair wasn't numbered from the beginning

damn these jeans bloated up on me...could've sized down one even though I sized with thigh measurements but I don't mind the looser fit I guess. I'll be following suit with panda, or even more, posting pictures whenever I feel like it...

I'm in on this too. I started on March 11, here are my really shitty pics because I don't have a floor length mirror but do have plenty of terrible lighting:

IMG_0736.jpg

IMG_0731.jpg

I'll post pics at the 1 month mark if I can, but I'll probably have a lot to do that day because I'm leaving for Florida for spring break.

I don't know if I'm eligible since I started wearing mine on the 20th of March. If I am, could iGIT please put my name down? Thanks in advance. WIll post pics soon anyway.

yeah everyone is eligible and should be fine. i doubt anyone is gonna be anal and hardcore over a week or two difference in start date.

im sure igit will update and put ur name down

man i wish i had my bike at school ... i envy you bikers, its gonna make your jeans look sick ... i have to wait till summer before i can really "wear" these in

You mean a motorcycle?

Or a normal bike?

I don't have either up at school...:( But my friend let's me borrow his Schwinn whenever I want to ride. Not my preferred bike, but bombing hills is dope in any bike. Not 100% with the drifting yet...