SEXDBXS09 Contest Thread

iGIT

Soooo.... I might have spoken a bit too early.

They dried overnight and... they're blue! HOORAY! There are definitely still some slightly orangey areas, but it looks like my 45 minutes of battle was not totally for naught. I took a bunch of pictures buuuuuuut realized I left my card-reader in Africa. Whoops! I'll see if I can grab one from Radioshack-rent-a-reader and upload the pics sooner than later. They are considerably lighter than I had expected!

dkatz, most cameras, even dSLRs have a cord that allow you to transfer pictures straight from the camera to the computer. I end up forgetting my card reader sometimes too but I always leave that shit behind because well, it sucks. But if you leave it behind, like me, you can save a few bucks and use it now.

Yup, saving money is an asian's top priority.

Or buy it, use it, say it was faulty and return it.

:)

Scrounged a camera cable from my parents and found the necessary drivers for my dslr:

Halfway through the handwashstravaganza:

IMG_0830.jpg

Still very wet but you can see how much the color changed

After a soak, a hand-wash, a machine-wash and another machine-rinse:

IMG_0833.jpg

You can see on the inside of the left shin (well, the right leg of the actual jeans, but the left side in the photo) that there is still some orangeybrown that has pretty much just dyed the denim.

IMG_0837.jpg

IMG_0838.jpg

Hole starting to form on the hige. And visible little hints of Africa orangebrown

IMG_0841.jpg

inner left calf: orangeybrown. Yes, I'm being oversensitive.

IMG_0842.jpg

Love how the patch is fading

Photoverload continued below...

Slooowwwww progress on mine... as per usual... it's awesome to see dkatz progress though, a taste of what mine may look like in 3 or 4 years. Wearing my dbones to disney (Orlando) today, holler if you see me.

I have to wash my pants on christmas day...haha.

My friend spilled rum and coke on the DBs at a kick back last night. :(

...like an entire cup and it's sticky and nasty as fuck.

ha my only washes so far have all been due to whiskey sour spills. maybe we need an SEXDBXS AA thread for the good of the contest;)

anyone want a pair of sexdb's sz. 34 for 125?

ps- i took some scissors to em and they are about a 32-33'' length. Still have the hems. Washed once. No visible fading. Perfect for someone who wants very lightly used jeans and is on the short size.