Zombie Defense Task Force Thread

Mr Waffles

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree with samsikle no more then 10. Also rural area is where its at because you can clearly see most of your surroundings + wild animals and vegetation also creeks rivers etc wood etc.

It would also be a good idea if people paired up and stay atleast 5-10 feet away from another pair to avoid friendly fire it would also help with visibility

naww you seen I Am Legend when those vampire/zombies/infected took that bird down?? shiiiiettt :eek:

don't remember this.

if there are zombie birds, fuck that shit

jimbo69, that is the worst fucking situation to be in.

so, top 3 weapons of choice? I'm thinking of going with bowie knife, beretta m9,

and demon-hunter.jpg

whatever the fuck he is holding

so, top 3 weapons of choice? I'm thinking of going with bowie knife, beretta m9,

and demon-hunter.jpg

whatever the fuck he is holding

That weapon looks hard to use, probably end up stabbing yourself in the process of using it. top 3 weapons for me would probably be a reinforced baseball bat, crowbar, and maybe a shotgun if i can find one. The crowbar can be used for other things other then branesploading some zombies.

I wonder how many people on here actually know how to fire guns and not hurt themselves, let alone get a head shot on a moving target.

Any sufu NRA members?

Wouldn't that be why a shotgun would be good? spread shot ftw?

I know how to fire pistols and rifles. I've fired a shotgun once, but I'm sure it's simple enough to fire at a target. I've never fired an automatic and if I came across one, I'm sure I could figure out how to use it effectively.

Within the next year, I will purchase a sport rifle and a pistol, but I'm not really set on which ones I would like to get. I think I'll buy with durability in mind and ammunition type.

As far as where I would go in a zombie apocalypse, I haven't given much thought. As all the things that are likely to happen, I feel it to be the least likely. I'm torn between going to the lakefront and trying to evacuate on one of the many ships there or going down to southern Illinois and barricading in this power station that has an attached railroad to it. A friend of mine has family down there and they have weapons. It would be a decent place to go, but lacks evacuation options.

That weapon looks hard to use, probably end up stabbing yourself in the process of using it. top 3 weapons for me would probably be a reinforced baseball bat, crowbar, and maybe a shotgun if i can find one. The crowbar can be used for other things other then branesploading some zombies.

crowbar = great idea; make it mandatory

guns and shit (ammo, clips w/e) = too much shit to weigh you down

if you planning to stay in one area, you are allowed to have heavy weapons (explosives, machine guns)

so besides a crowbar, pick top 3 weapons (no heavy unless you staying in one area) - you can have guns.

katana would be good (obviously if you know how to use it) for decapitating heads within a close range.

Katanas actually fail unless the sword was actually made correctly with multiple folding of the steel. Katanas that are sold at sword stores are usually for hanging and displaying, not used to decapitate heads.

The thing about the crowbar is it's versatility. If you've got one zombie to deal with, the hook easily goes through the skull or the point through the eyesocket. If you've got to kill more, just use the blunt end and bludgeon. They're weighted perfectly and are a great tool to use for other things such as barricading or breaking open locked doors to find supplies.