Fast Food Appreciation

chronoaug

speaking of which...

http://www.pommesfrites.ws/

oh goooood the taste is only a memory. a very delicious one.

i had kfc the other night i guess my brother and his gf bought a ridiculous meal for the fam. their coleslaw is what's up.

also, jack in the box and del taco make the best drunk food.. or not because it's never a good idea to get post-drinking foods. unless it's burritos in the mission.

Checkers is where it is at nah mean

and i never had popeyes or sonic

checkers is sooooo good!!! miami subs too!!

damn, rallys got some amazing burgers there too.

i havent eaten all this in so long.

got super high and was craving taco bell nachos or taco salad but was too lazy to get in car at 4am and get some...also not a good idea that late.

ive made it my goal to hit kfc in as many countries as i can. last wednesday one of my co-workers informed me where teh local kfc was and last thursday i hit it up. on a side note what the fuck are you doing selling beef burgers at a kfc.

alot of the down south and east coast chains sound interesting but unfortunately i havent found my way to almost any, shit, ive never even had a white castle burger.

I posted from my room before one hungry morning, but Chick-Fila breakfast is absolutely delicious

mighty taco in buffalo is no joke

werd...still remember those commercials..........."mighty taco, mighty tacoooo!!"

jim's steak out was good too...chkn finger subs and steak subs....mmmmm

fave drunk food: white castles

fave down south: chick fil-a

fave burgers: in and out

I just want some fried chicken

There is legit NO good fried chicken up here in Boston. All we have is KFC, which sucks bawls. Actually, that's not true. Redbones in Davis is good, but that shit ain't fast food. But I'll be reppin Redbones til the grave.

I would kill for a good fast fried chicken place.

Also: memories from da souff: Chickfil-a chicken biscuits fo breakfast yeaahhhhhhhhhhhh

Also2: would kill for some legit belgian fries. ain't no good fries here neitha

Also3: prediction - this thread will kill my diet and my lent in one fell swoop

ive made it my goal to hit kfc in as many countries as i can.

i do this for mcdonalds. it wasn't really intentional but i've noticed that i have so now i'm going to make it a goal. so far, the bagel sammiches in japan are what's up and the mcnuggets in france are not what's up

holy shit. and where can one find such savory sustenance?

mild + spicy chicken, strips, louisiana nuggets, popcorn chicken, biscuits, cajun fries, cajun rice, mashed potatoes w/ gravy, chicken sammiches, can't go wrong with any of it!

ugh, mouth watering thinking about all this. :\