Robert Geller Fall 2009

mouko

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Toootaly love this. Mouko and IV you've outdone yourselves again!I can't waiiit to grab a bunch of this... and I already killed my bank buying that black linen 3 piece from this season from Odin :(

Anyone care to clarify a few:

00060m.jpg

Is this a vest? With all the buttons?

00160m.jpg

Again, is this a blazer or vest?

I've already picked out about four pieces as MUST HAVE's which is not a good thing :(

I guess he took the criticisms of last F/W being lacking in colour to heart. Not that it's a bad thing; the colours really make this season, and it really sets itself apart from his past ones too. The leather jacket in the second mens.style pic looks a bit... blah, but the rest of the outerwear is great. Those deep purple jeans (cords?) are a must-have, and if I were ever brave enough, the leather ones in the first picture too.

The color palette is far better than his last fall showing (although I'm not sold on the first ombre shirt, the purple-ish one). The proportions and cuts don't break much new ground for him, though. I'm glad to see you guys moving away from the overtly Cloak-ish look into something a little more individualized. That said, I think it's still going to take another season or two before I absolutely have to buy anything from Geller.

^ thats a big scarf, yea

I personally disliked the blue colours, all of the hues were really ugly. same goes for the purple, not my thing. some nices pieces for sure, but last fw is still his best collection in my book.

some detail shots courtesy of sbw4224:

02.jpg

13.jpg

23.jpg

41.jpg

43.jpg

44.jpg

56.jpg

52.jpg

60.jpg

lots more here: http://scoute.org/blog/?p=121