rick owens nyc- you mothafuckas is trippin

the_state

lul... the hate is silly an unwarranted, but

what's funnier is all the du's suckin chad's dick like they fuckin know him or somethin. got sum special insider scoop on a nigga life! ha.

i dont know him well or anything but ive talked to him once and he carries his shit so well that it doesnt matter. yeah he does get teased but hes doing his thing.

y u so mad

Ran into this dude on the street today and he looks fucking badass. I was walking along 5th ave and walked past 2 stroller pushing moms, 3 north face jackets, one motherfucker in shorts with the upward white "bro" slant baseball cap, then BAM he turns the corner decked out in full makeup and RO.

Much shorter than expected though.

Ran into this dude on the street today and he looks fucking badass. I was walking along 5th ave and walked past 2 stroller pushing moms, 3 north face jackets, one motherfucker in shorts with the upward white "bro" slant baseball cap, then BAM he turns the corner decked out in full makeup and RO.

Much shorter than expected though.

AHA. I'm pretty certain I saw this guy a few months ago when I visited NYC. Basically a mindfuck, walkin' down the street to visit some stores, not really paying attention to people - casual nikes casual bape casual strollers HELLRAISER?!

I did a doubletake, but du just pulled a ghostninja and disappeared. Definitely kept me wondering for a few days.

the idea of trying too hard is so misused and trotted out at the most incorrect times...

and for that matter, when did being considered and giving a fuck about how you present yourself become so bad?

as was mentioned, trying too hard doesnt exist when what you're doing is unique to you and your personal story. when what you're doing is meant to initiate you into a tribe or group is when you've got the age-old story.

if giving enough of a fuck to be cerebral about how you look to the outside world is wrong, then this message board and several entire

global industries wouldn't exist.

i think the major thing about composing your own look, is that it looks natural and not contrived. In that respect, i dont think it matters how far someone takes their look as long as they carry it well and it seems natural and suits them. In this case, he carries his look extremely well and looks very comfortable with his image.. In other words, his clothes arent wearing him.

i want to see chadd with black make up with white rick hi tops get into a beat-up honda civic or other normal car.

I just want to see this guy doing the most pedestrian activities, like buying condoms, or getting a medical checkup, or something. It would blow my mind and make my day.

I just want to see this guy doing the most pedestrian activities, like buying condoms, or getting a medical checkup, or something. It would blow my mind and make my day.

I was going to say something pretty similar...

Anyways, I saw / quickly spoke to Chadd at one of the shows last week. He was a pretty interesting guy to talk to, easy-going, polite, somewhat reserved guy. Once you get the initial phase of analyzing him for his obscure exterior, he really does just stand as an everyday person.

• 3 weeks later...

haha, dope

btw, has anyone noticed they've changed the wording on some of the old dos and don'ts? i was digging for some of my favorite one-liners and ended up finding the pics but with slightly different captions

at least i think they were; my memory is bad, for a lot of reasons