Investor(s) needed: taco stand (baller status potential)

dismalfuture

Well I used to do graphic design for a living, but like fuck I'm gonna help you :P.

Don't think you'd want my help anyway.

Also, I think you need to sort out a certain other taco before getting this taco business up and running.

Just play lemonade tycoon for like three weeks straight, you'll get the hang of it no probs.

Oh hey guys, look, the lowest lifeform to have ever graced superfuture has posted in my thread.

Xeno, shut the fuck up.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there's a goldmine of ideas already existing in the Western world that very surprisingly are obvious as fuck but nobody's budged to capitalize. Would require just minor tweaking for the local context and individual spin to differentiate itself, ideas generation is the easiest part. Appropriation --> Adjustment --> Cash out --> move on to next concept and repeat.

If things weren't as slow and I could gather a team of do-ers on the ground where I'm at, I'd get a few things up and running but the energy just isn't there. Acquiring capital not as hard as it may come across as, but again really it's the execution part that requires the largest mobilization and in general it's just sluggish as fuck.

Julian is the only nigga on my wavelength right now.

only free refills at the TOJ taco stand are the ones goin out of the employees into J Beezys moufs...

Ok, update, Tyro1 and Julian are the only two niggas on my wavelength right now.

Real menu:

-tacos

-burritos

-because of the next door competition, the only drinks served will be soft drinks and semen. Into the mouths of beezys of all colors and denominations, the customer is always right!

Seriously though, the concept of this shop is beautiful Asian men making tacos (i.e. me), so I suspect this shop will garner a clientele of mainly good looking women.

• 7 months later...

Will you please serve tacos on Virgin America flights?

Them shits is my second home lately, i'm on one right now and i'd kill for a Temple of Jawnz Al Pastor Burrito.

The Temple of Jawnz food services might not be a truck after all, but it WILL happen. I am not sure if it will be Mexican food, or something else, I've always got some sort of food business idea for any given place down to the location. Lots of untapped Asian food potential in America too, the Asian brothers and sisters need get their hustle up or they'll lose out to me.

I actually like the salads at the Comme Ca cafe in Shibuya. They have some sort of ranch-like cream dressing on it, always a peasant status palate concept.

One thing Temple of Jawnz+ Eats would have, would be the sickest burger in town, wherever that may be. Guaranteed.