stolen

christianjustin

^ i'm doomed, the housing administrator sees you have a large "rep power" and therefore whatever you say is generally "credible".

I had to explain to him what +rep meant.. lol. thanks for dooming me sid :P

cjflyer.png

no way! i cant believe this kid! how old is he? i understand the loss, but putting up a missing backpack sign is just straight up embarrassing. the poster is halarious but useless. "(visvim brand)" as if anyone is gonna know what that means. and no ones gonna give a damn either. the only piece of info your givin people is a black backpack... great

no way! i cant believe this kid! how old is he? i understand the loss, but putting up a missing backpack sign is just straight up embarrassing. the poster is halarious but useless. "(visvim brand)" as if anyone is gonna know what that means. and no ones gonna give a damn either. the only piece of info your givin people is a black backpack... great

he's trying to dismantle an international backpack theft ring.

I think he's going to get nothing but prank calls.

branespload: Yo, this duu is just jackin on my frutswagz and he finna be a bitchass about it cause he lost his Beesabeem jawn. Nicca was a hypebeast newayz. (7) (concept)

BOOYAH!

admin: …what the fuck?

This is why we need a sufu wiki, in a while this will all be forgotten again, when really it shouldn't!

This got buried, but Cotton really makes an excellent point.

On topic though, I shouldn't have skipped this last night. CJ is a little bitch, but it's good that you have hopefully made it out in the clear branspload. I almost can't believe all of this.

SHIT JUST GOT REAL!