• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you volunteering to organize it??

you are!!!

have fun!

im too busy at school to help with another

sucks that we cant even guess who will FAIL and ban them before it starts

i'll be ending school in a few weeks and maybe a summer edition swap would be good?

i don't mind doing it twiceeeee *by twice i mean in case those pple arent going to pull through at all

i'm sorta surprised at some of the MIAs...... : (

6ixes&7even, thats super expensive shipping! how much did it weigh?

7 pounds and some irc.

i checked ups website first and it costed 150 dollars for the slowest so i just went to one of those places that do shipping for fedex and ups dhl etc and it only costed 77 bucks it wouldve costed around 120$ to get fastest i think. This is actually my first time shippin. I aint really trippin about the cash its just that some of that stuff was from last years harvest n contained some unique items that i wont be able to get again til like august.

its just that some of that stuff was from last years harvest n contained some unique items that i wont be able to get again til like august.

hearts.jpg

if in a few weeks there are still people who haven't recieved i'd be happy to send out some consolation prizes because that just fuckin sucks and is quite bitchasseque of the non-senders