internationalsupergayswap '09

tg76

yo worm needs to post up his home address because he's going to be gone from this one before she sends anything

when he does i say we send him good stuff because between this swap and the last that fucking sucks

at the very least i'll send him something if no one else will but that'd be kind of weird since I actually see him in person pretty frequently which kinda defeats the point

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that is so, so unfair. worm had me for his superswap partner and sent a sweet package that brightened my week up. the boy deserves some gifts.

+1 offering to compensate for his unrequited kindness.

yeah, pm me worm's address. i won't be able to send a complete super package but i can probably put together some random cool stuff. so in fact, if everyone who offered to send worm a package sent off a bit of something, he'd get a super gift! the present to end all presents

well, customs/usps/int'l mail has no record or at least no info on my package which foolishly contained 30 original drawings :(

have the copies, suppose i will resend. also had an odd $40 worth of other shit in there. i am superpissed and this is the the third issue i've had with customs/overseas shipment in the last 4 weeks.

it goes out again tomorrow and here's hoping the copies are sufficient.

THANKS EVERYONE FOR BEING SO AWESOME

<3 <3 <3

but really i'm ok with getting nothing. jane sent nothing and that's on her. kind of feel like y'all shouldn't make up for her being lame. was happy enough to just send someone a package that they enjoyed. no one should feel obligated to make up for jane's shortcomings.

personally i liked the idea of one person organizing a list and mixing and matching members together that way the new comers and the og's have a chance to interact. rather than the way you suggested which could turn into a circle jerk (unintentionally of course)

and the idea of our names and address free to view by anyone in the group worries me. at least with one person organizing we'd know that our information's are kept in a small circle.

maybe if we did a database of addresses

people could just send anything whenever

but thats borderline internet creepy

like real life +rep. you find someone's fit cool you send him a package with cool stuff. creepy and expensive !

Finally, my opportunity to stalk and kill all the underaged posters on superfuture.

Good morning James,

I have received a reply from United States Postal Service advising your item has been confirmed missing.

What usually happens now is Australia Post are able to compensate up to $50 for an uninsured item including postage.

If you want to go ahead with this, please attach or fax invoices or receipts indicating the value of the item.

On behalf of Australia Post, i would like to apologise for any inconvenience this matter may have caused.

Regards,

Stan

Fuck. Sorry Youkinorn. Amongst the WA street press, random photos, Godfrey Ho DVD, Material Boy plastic bag and personally written post card, the bulk of the package was some local foods and beers... Little Creatures pilsner, Coopers sparkling ale and Gage Roads lager, a Polywaffle bar, dark chocolate coated macadamias, a bag of Darrel Lea soft licorice, local WA chili beef jerky, and some far-too-expensive nougat...

I think I'm going to send them an invoice for my time spent writing the post card... I hate writing, but it was a labour of love. I'll put something else in the post when I get a chance...

Fuck. Sorry Youkinorn. Amongst the WA street press, random photos, Godfrey Ho DVD, Material Boy plastic bag and personally written post card, the bulk of the package was some local foods and beers... Little Creatures pilsner, Coopers sparkling ale and Gage Roads lager, a Polywaffle bar, dark chocolate coated macadamias, a bag of Darrel Lea soft licorice, local WA chili beef jerky, and some far-too-expensive nougat...

I think I'm going to send them an invoice for my time spent writing the post card... I hate writing, but it was a labour of love. I'll put something else in the post when I get a chance...

I just sent you a PM back, but I'll address this here, too.

It was really cool of you to take the time to try to track it down. Definitely get your cash back if you can, because that's frustrating as hell. Don't feel obligated to go through the trouble to put another package together...it seems like you spent a lot of time on the first one, so thanks for that. It sounds awesome.