internationalsupergayswap '09

tg76

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea i missed out last time. But this time mine has arrived yay! i wasnt home to receive it so they left a lil korean note thing....ill hav my roomate figure out what it all means when shes back. pictures soon!

dang, jane went all gene wilder on us

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGkOGZubQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Aww man Hannah Montana pens AND pokemon cards

I was thought SCAIS was a black dude.

those hannah montana pens were expensive as hell.

(and it came in a 3 set, i took one cause they write fairly well)

no holographics pokeman carDS? :(

now that we know who sent who... were we the only ones who sent to each other??

i got a holo blastoise which was cool. And wat would a black guy be doing in korea? they hate black people here. I think u guys are thinking of Sais? He black. He black like nighttime.

edit: thanks for the package!

i got a holo blastoise which was cool. And wat would a black guy be doing in korea? they hate black people here. I think u guys are thinking of Sais? He black. He black like nighttime.

this reminds me of a system i made up for describing how dark a black guy is. my black friends think its funny/makes sense. its pretty much relating the time at night and how dark it is outside to how dark a black guy is.

ex. wesley snipes is 2am black.

no racist.

and yes, sais is black, 2-3am black?

no racist.

last activity: 38 minutes ago 02:30 AM

She be lurking too. Thats grimey

it's things like that that drive me mad. people who say they will and then don't. if you know you're not going to send, don't sign up. it's pathetic and completely rude. i'm not directing this only to a certain someone either. this goes for everyone! roar!

i still haven't received anything, I'm not too fussed really, but the amount of undelivered and unreceived packages this time round just makes this event people will less likely want to be involved in next time round...