the 'ask a black dude" thread vers.1.0

icandunkonu

do you guys know any black people that didn't vote for Obama? Did you as black people feel the obligation to vote for Obama regardless of his stance on political issues?

also, is it okay for black people to call another black person out for "not being black enough"? I mean seriously, why do some black people feel that if other black people don't say nigga or bitch every other word, they are trying to be white or some bullshit?

How do black people feel about azns? Does the Wu Tang raise the status of azns in black society?

I know black people that didn't vote at all, but majority of everyone I knew hit up the polls. I did feel some obligation to vote for Obama, but at the starting of the process I vowed to myself I would know about each candidate and what they stood for. Not everyone did that though lol

We answered that in previous pages

Cool with Asians to the max , Wu Tang is Wu Tang I think most of the black youth doesnt even care about Wu Tang real talk.

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you feel that rappers such as Jay Z, Young Jeezy, P.Diddy etc etc are misrepresenting Obama?

I can't make this anymore clearer, THESE RAPPERS ARE OBAMA ENDORSERS NOT REPRESENTATIVES, their lifestyles and personas are in now way representative of pres. obama

Yeah , exactly people aren't going to stop being racist until we all fuck each other to the point where we all look the same lol.

look at ethnic conflicts between racially similar people - in Europe, Asia, Africa. If everyone on earth were the same race, people would just find something else to discriminate on. Its just part of human nature, and its an evolutionary advantage actually.

Class inequality is a much greater danger in today's world than racism.

Dear Black Dudes,

How come there aren't any of you in Vancouver? Seriously, I can go weeks with seeing a single black man/woman. I know its not the cold keeping you away, because Toronto is full of you guys and its way colder there.

So whats the deal?

Sincerely,

Lars

and for the record, we have cut OJ simpson from the african american race and will not be renewing his contract and will seek arbitration to try and collect portions of his signing bonus, we will retain the rights to michael vick though. We will trade the asian reps OJ in a sign and trade deal for edison chen though

the whites would like to offer a trade of robin thicke for john legend.

Request Denied.

How come black ppl turned their back on OJ? Because if I remember correctly african americans were fucking ECSTATIC when he beat the murder charge. Like Obama just got the nomination level happiness. What prompted the change?

It was just that a black guy beat the judicial system and we all knew he did it, but years later it's proven that you cant beat them. Via inmate #2F343BN O.J Simpson

BTW - that in no way or form matches the obama''s nomination or presidency thats real history.

Dear Black Dudes,

How come there aren't any of you in Vancouver? Seriously, I can go weeks with seeing a single black man/woman. I know its not the cold keeping you away, because Toronto is full of you guys and its way colder there.

So whats the deal?

Sincerely,

Lars

Black people are in Vancouver, but it hasn't been bombareded by us yet we are pretty content with Toronto and Montreal.

You ever put the seat far back while bumping some music with the windows down..?

You feel like your in your own video man.

Chrome just got to have it.. looks like were converting people though <3

ag-20-copy.jpg

to lazy to research, but i wanted to know why so many blacks in america subscribe to some sorta christianity.

because Christianity was prevalent during the colonization of america, so it's only natural that slaves and their descendants subscribe to it, along with the presence of european nations all across africa in the past 2 centuries

diana ross or aretha franklin

aretha all the way, nobody can match her voice

I read a study in sociology about how North American mainstream culture affects blacks the most. Like, the average kid is more into cheap consumerism, misogyny, athletic adoration, and low pop culture. Do you find this to be true?

because black america has the lowest breakout rate(the percentage of children who are more successful than their parents) along with the highest levels of uneducation among parents so it's only natural that the children are highly impressionable and naive. I will stress this is usually the case only in poverty stricken areas

hi icandunkonu:

Did black people just recently discover Polo?

What, if/any, are the differences between a Vanilla Dutch and a Vanilla Game? Can either be bought in bulk?

How do I receive an SSI check?

Why do black people sometimes refer to cunt as "cock," i.e., She gave up that good cock last night. She even let me hit [the cock] twice!.

because Christianity was prevalent during the colonization of america, so it's only natural that slaves and their descendants subscribe to it, along with the presence of european nations all across africa in the past 2 centuries

i can understand the survival assimilation of old, but why now? obviously alot of black descended intellectuals do not subscribe to it and question it's origins and the significance (if any) it has for blacks. why does this once foreign influence continue to have such a hold on your people? koreans too...

to lazy to research, but i wanted to know why so many blacks in america subscribe to some sorta christianity.
hi icandunkonu:

What, if/any, are the differences between a Vanilla Dutch and a Vanilla Game? Can either be bought in bulk?

Why do black people sometimes refer to cunt as "cock," i.e., She gave up that good cock last night. She even let me hit [the cock] twice!.

Black people discovered polo a while back. I remember people rockin vintage Lo way back before the real mainstream hype came. The new polo hype was discovered when polo.com started puttin that same black bald head model on their site.such diversity eh..

Vanilla games flavor > Vanilla dutch flavor

idk about last 2

i can understand the survival assimilation of old, but why now? obviously alot of black descended intellectuals do not subscribe to it and question it's origins and the significance (if any) it has for blacks. why does this once foreign influence continue to have such a hold on your people? koreans too...

Sometimes I view it as a kind of relief that people can turn to because of their situations and sometimes no kind of upward mobility at all. I'm talking about churches in impoverished neighborhoods because thats what I noticed and kind of saw it as. Although in church there is like what.. 70% women while the men are absent,but still believe in god either way. My opinion is church just keeps some black people in line, if not people who are weak minded would be going crazy, this is a deep , i mean deep psychological situation in my opinion. You couldnt even write a book on black issues so indept son.

Sometimes I view it as a kind of relief that people can turn to because of their situations and sometimes no kind of upward mobility at all. I'm talking about churches in impoverished neighborhoods because thats what I noticed and kind of saw it as. Although in church there is like what.. 70% women while the men are absent,but still believe in god either way. My opinion is church just keeps some black people in line, if not people who are weak minded would be going crazy, this is a deep , i mean deep psychological situation in my opinion. You couldnt even write a book on black issues so indept son.

so in a nutshell it is just a platform for escapism. not saying that it doesn't serve a purpose...

hi icandunkonu:

Black folks have loved polo since forever, my dad came to this country in the early 70's and caught on to some polo, then my older brother rocked it in the early 80's and i wanted to be just like him so i picked it up in the late 80's. The shit is just so classic, how can you hate on it?

I have never smoked a thing in my life, weed/cig/etc, so i wouldn't know

my family is somewhat paid so i don't know about SSI

This is the first time i've heard it refered to as cock, sounds a little homo to me, we have dozens of names for it(skins, beats, box, pie, snatch) but cock is not one of em

Because you should know as well as any, so many strive to achieve the "american dream" and they assimilate anglo-saxon ideals, religion being one of the most major ones i suppose, why do you think english is spoken in so many places that it wasnt' present in a few centuries agos