Supreme 2009 S/S

fiveagain

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best thing to drop this season are the really light crewneck sweaters. Grabbed all 4 colors... Love em'.

Those are great. Only thing holding me back is the $98 price tag.

does anyone have detailed pics of the box logo NE's? trying to decide if it will be worth my while to go down and grab em

Here's the back. The front is still the same.

supremesteezspringsumme.jpg

my.php?image=supremesteezspringsumme.jpg

Happened to be in the area, so I went by the LA store today.

Medium Ventiles in all colorways are sold out, but I did see the teal / blue and black in large. Really well made piece. Restocks within the next couple few weeks.

Agree with the poster (can't remember who) about the windbreaker - very cheap feeling and super thin.

cotton crewneck sweaters are cool, but made in china and didn't seem much different than something you could get at jcrew / gap (save for the embroidered S logo on the chest).

big check madras shirts and shadow plaids are nice as well (but also made in china).

For what it's worth, all the guys working there were really helpful and didn't have any attitude.

the baseball jacket was thin, but i wasn't too surprised with that considering it's a baseball jacket and a s/s piece. my biggest issue with it was how skinny the arms were on it .. and i think it would have looked alot nicer without SUPREME running down the right side of it.

interview with angelo in the new issue of hyr. you can read it online to those that didn't know ..

interesting that he says they produce the same amount now that they have the online shop. people here have been debating that for a while.

japanonlineshop.jpg

japan's up.. what we can expect at the very least?

M-65 Woodland Camoflauge

Baseball Jacket

Western Plaid

Multi-Stripe Oxford

Sledgehammer Tee

Lou Reed Tee

Classic Hoodie

Heather Athletic Tee

Multi-Striped Polo

Classic Five-Panel

Summer Plaid Camp Cap

New York Ribbon Cap

Backpack

Shoulder Bag

interesting that he says they produce the same amount now that they have the online shop. people here have been debating that for a while.

my interpretation in parsing what he says is that they don't produce extra specifically for sale in the online shop (which is consistent with observations that sometimes lafayette gets shorted on pieces that get put up online). in other words they don't sit around and figured out what they're putting online and then double production for that piece relative to what they would normally do.

i say that because there is zero chance that their production numbers are the same compared to those immediately before the webshop launch

love that they accidentally put "comprised" instead of "compromised..." such a great word.