Hey SuFu Let's Talk About Sex.

6ixes&7evens

not sex because people here obviously dont have it^

with a username like wesley pipes u better have some interesting stories

i remember one time i had to fuck this fat bitch so my friend could fuck her friend. how did i do it? i was smashing shots back to back she gave good head tho all the fat in those cheeks really helped i'd do it again if i had to

• 2 months later...
If the nuclear holocaust happens, I will probably be in the midst of jizzing on a pair of E-cup titties or that 23" waist, jawnz laying on the floor beside us.

doesn't sound likes bad way to go out...

I once fucked the girl I lost the v-card to in the Spokane International Airport general parking lot before she flew home from visiting me. The best part? It was in the 3rd row seat of my moms '97 Dodge Grand Caravan.

and none of you guys have gotten to fuck the anal?! I think it's damn amazing but usually only because the sluts that'll let you go that direction are too loose to enjoy any other way so it's kinda a win/lose situation. My last ex only got drunk enough to let me do it once. She cried and I was never able to get her that drunk again. Crazy bitch, but I sure do miss her late at night :)

doesn't sound likes bad way to go out...

I once fucked the girl I lost the v-card to in the Spokane International Airport general parking lot before she flew home from visiting me. The best part? It was in the 3rd row seat of my moms '97 Dodge Grand Caravan.

and none of you guys have gotten to fuck the anal?! I think it's damn amazing but usually only because the sluts that'll let you go that direction are too loose to enjoy any other way so it's kinda a win/lose situation. My last ex only got drunk enough to let me do it once. She cried and I was never able to get her that drunk again. Crazy bitch, but I sure do miss her late at night :)

u dont know shit

fucking a lot doesnt make a girl loose

do u really think married women are looser than anyone else?

there aren't that many hot Japanese girls in Korea. It's close and cheap to Japan though, it's Japan's Mexico. If the nuclear holocaust happens, I will probably be in the midst of jizzing on a pair of E-cup titties or that 23" waist, jawnz laying on the floor beside us.

Whats up with jgirls and big racks? Is it the diet of candy, hokkaido milk, and cake or really advanced technical boob job work that makes them super bouncy and soft compared to boob jobs in america?

I've done anal a couple of times, it's most enjoyable for me, but for the lady, I can imagine some unpleasantness, which really hampers the experience. Although it is acceptable for one to enjoy his lady (or man) friend selflessly offering their anus for pleasure, just know that there must be reciprocal sacrificing--not always sexual, it could be watching horrendous movies or hanging out with their family.

But you have to let a girl know if you are into it and one night, during some drunk fucking, she say, "I want you to fuck my ass." Just don't get too excited, lube the shit out of your dong and the cornhole, dry anal is fun for no one!

NO PINK SOCK THOUGH THANK GOD.

OMFG

how does type of shit actually happen i have seen videos

i will probably never do it in the butt i want my penis to be clean and tidy

OMFG

how does type of shit actually happen i have seen videos

i will probably never do it in the butt i want my penis to be clean and tidy

tbh it's pretty clean! i liked it just worried of repercussions if i went too fast or something lol. i'm guessing too fast and air pressure or something when you pull out real fast it pull out the intestines too.

worried of if i went too fast or something lol. i'm guessing too fast and air pressure or something when you pull out real fast it pull out the intestines too.

scott, buddy i fail to see how any of this is your concern!!!

^^ lolz

Yeah, the colon stays pretty clean most of the time until there is poo that needs to be evacuated. Although, the possibility of undesirable odor is significantly higher.