Sprogs, nippers, bambinos: pint-sized denim

Paul T

nothing to be scared about,when it happens than it will be.

but one is for sure,it changes your live completely.becoming a father brings yourself onto another level and you will discover nerves you thought they never exist.but than there are the happy moments,well,sometimes...

OMG i cant belive i missed this thread. I was thinking of getting my niece some jeans but i wouldn't of thought it would of been easy to find them! Damn anyone know if H&M still does these? Shes only 1 and a half but she so needs some selvage!!!!

Gap over here has kids selvedge. i didn't buy cause they cost more and looked like the other kids jeans. Instead, i picked these up for Quinn cause the fades looked better. HOWEVER, anybody wanna do a kids world tour, Quinn would be down. . . oh- and don't nobody give him crap for the sized up shirt! he'll be fillin it up soon enough! :D

IMG_9036.jpg

IMG_9037.jpg

my daughter is getting H&Ms from almostnice, so i'll see what i can do about a tour. how old is lil' quinn? he looks about her size, so a hand-off shouldn't be a problem. maybe we can pass em back and forth, or whatever.

TV,if little quinn looks like you,theres no need for you hiding your face anymore!

salaami,im gonna send you the HMs next week,be prepared for some surprises.

hahahahaha. . .thanks man, but ya'll don't wanna see my long hair hippee mug. :o

Salaami- he's 22 months but he's still in 18 month old stuff. . .so yeah, let's pass em back and get the tour started!

as you see from the multiquoted familypic,my lil son is wearing them at the age of 18 months,her sister wore them since now,so there is some serious tolerance sizewise.talking Denime hugecuff style here...

the waist is adjustable,btw.thinking of it that might be the solution for all the sizingtroubles regarding MIJ repros!:P

my daughter wants to donate something,so we decided on a little book to include ( its in german,of course,but salaami you will get the story anyway,showing it to your cutie ).lets do it like the world tours for grown ups.

the list so far:

salaami

TV shooter

size of the jeans is 104cm-3-4 years,but as you could see my little son of 18 months fits in them,hence the huge cuffs.

who is next?

my daughter wants to donate something,so we decided on a little book to include ( its in german,of course,but salaami you will get the story anyway,showing it to your cutie ).lets do it like the world tours for grown ups.

the list so far:

salaami

TV shooter

size of the jeans is 104cm-3-4 years,but as you could see my little son of 18 months fits in them,hence the huge cuffs.

who is next?

I could try and convince my sister but i cant promise anything right now.

I know, its hard to explain it to the mothers,my wife was like: " what? your going to send Ida's ( daughters name ) pants to a person you never met before to the US?" took some explanation cause my wife isnt too understandable about my dedication.she cant just see the point why there are 12 different pairs of denim sitting in our closet,but in the end i could convinced her,promising to buy a new pair for our little girl.fuck knows why,she got enough pairs already!

The Denim Family

3956809249_71d1c378fe.jpg">http://

3522116988_8c6f36bbb4.jpg

I'll post fit pictures in a year :)

THis has definitely become one of my favorite SuFu threads. Lildavid, couldn't congratulate you earlier, but your sproggy looks beautiful. And of course almostnice's family should be in a brochure somewhere. Like everyeone else, I can't re-rep him. I especially liked your exchange with Leonard, too. Can't post any nipper updates here, broken camera, but we just patched the smaller H&Ms that almostnice found me & they're looking good. The bad news on the bigger pair is that the wife washed them. Outrageous.

For anyone who's into this kind of stuff, Zara have some terrific Belstaff copy jackets for kids in at the moment. I actually found the genuine article on sale for 1/4 price a few years ago, can't post pix as we gave it away, but the Zara one is just as good - tweedy interior, and a hood that zips into the collar. Great for rainy days like today.

David, when I visited Cone at the beginning of the year, I saw this jacket, which is identical to yours (Levi's), but with the lining and fur. must be made by the same poeple. Photo's terriblle but should give you some idea. This jacket, and yours, are apprently made of Cone Deeptone denim. THey thought this dated from the early 50s.

wildbillhickox.jpg

Paul,i wouldnt worry too much about the HMs getting a "normal" wash,my wife was throwing them in the washer with all the other kids stuff nearly everyweek,not even turning them inside out.it was me who ironed the selvage back after they where dry.when they were new i tried to care about the washing ,with no success though..in the end idid care less and less and as you can see in the picture they still look great,despite the washing-abuse.

now they are on their way to salaamis home,which i am sure they will get a better treatment!

lil' daves son levi needs to be in on this. my wife has been joking me all weekend on how crazy jannah(baby's name) will look with the mega-man cuffs. i'll be sure to post in the journal. i'm sure we'll get enough contestants in no time...

Dont worry,my daughter wore them for about 6 months on and off ( shes 5 years now),so if salaami keeps them for probably another 6 months and they go to tvshooter than i am sure little Levi will be old enough to wear the leavings!:P no really,you have to work it out yourselfes,my daughter did her leg so we are out!;)

anyway,list-update:

salaami

tvshooter

lildavid

Fre$co maybe??