usa :: boston :: general

Argyle

In addition to the previous list, Kaju Tofu House and Roxy's Grill Cheese are in Allston - both are good and cheap. Also if you take the 66 bus into Cambridge from Allston you can hit up State Park in Kendall - lots of cheap beer and fried chicken. They also opened another Tasty Burger in Harvard Square that I've been hitting up too often.

Unless you want to dress in all pastel seersucker, there's not a lot of shopping options outside of Riccardi and Barneys.

• 5 months later...

Boston peeps, what's there to do in the city from 9:30 to noon on a Thursday? 

go to alan bilzerian on newbury st or bodega if you want to throw money at clothes

otherwise not a whole lot other than some sight seeing.

Edited by exhaust fumes

• 1 year later...

i'll be there for a few days next week. i'm not expecting much but ill swing by concepts and bodega. that's p much it. spending the last day in cambridge.

i'll be there for a few days next week. i'm not expecting much but ill swing by concepts and bodega. that's p much it. spending the last day in cambridge.

There's a store full of brands for (rich) chinese tourists, it's funny to see Thom Browne besides Wtaps, White Mountaineering and Givenchy. Haven't been there in like 2 yrs but I think you should drop by:

http://riccardiboston.com/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Last time I hung around I was there for PAX East. They added a Uniqlo to the Quincy Market, not bad but not great either

There's a great ramen place that just opened up across the street from the Prudential center, pretty legit. I think it's part of a chain from Japan but I could be wrong. Prices are reasonable and service was fast

Didn't see much else because I was too busy playing games at the time

Mike's Pastry continues to be amazing

I'm leaving the east coast for 4+ years, anything I should absolutely see/do/buy before I take my leave? Going down this Friday

• 2 years later...
  • 7 months later...