Paris Mens F/W 2009 Schedule January 22- January 25, 2009

Kodak

Will also be attending,

Rick Owens &

Gareth Pugh

Viridi Anne

and going to ALOT of viewings.

*my mistake about CCP they will be in Milan.

Also ill be checking out RG's next collection and Obscur, Nicolas Andreas & more.

Ill probably take my 30D, so ill throw some shots up on my blog.

Fuuma, PM Sent mate.

that's great to hear you'll be viewing Obscur! when I saw the preview the first thing I though was I hope btbam gets this season!

Guest jhaime9
Come on tyro, have faith im on to it

PM Sent

I assume you're buying! i'll be around, haven't fixed dates on where i'll be when as i'm mirroring a press agent friend, but we're staying at the mama shelter, which looks like such a damn cool spot.

You going to have a fully functional online store up? these designers totally need international accessibility to sell through.

i'm sure you're aware of pollyanna in Barnsley, they sell 98% online. That's one hell of a sales figure.

Guest jhaime9
To my knowledge there is no runway show aside from the one on Feb 13th in NY, though the collection will be available in Paris for viewing at a private loftspace being rented by paristexas.

Why would ParisTexas ( a store from copenhagen ) manage showings at Paris for Robert Geller, do they even carry Robert Geller?

I wasn't aware ParisTexas managed european sales accounts?

Mihara Yasuhiro and Rick Owens really hit the nail for me. sadly wasn't able to see either of those though. Damir and Ann Demeulemeester were nice as well, overall I think it was a really strong season for many designers.

Rick was over in the blink of an eye anyway, very fast presentation. I liked it though.

My fav shows (no order):

Demeulemeester

Rick Owens

Gareth Pugh

Mihara Yasuhiro

Number (N)ine

Least fav:

Raf Simons