Oliver peoples NDG glasses

mod

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Does anyone know if there is a store in NJ that may have these???

I have a card that will let me pay for these as a medical expense, since i need prescription lenses. I think the payment didnt go through on the site because it's not an official prescription lens store or something idk.

But yeah, someone just let me know if there is anywhere in NJ or Philly.

This is a silly, silly question, but something I've never dealt with. Ordered a pair of Marcello's and I'm wondering if I can go to any eyeglass place to get the lenses made up. Every other pair of glasses I've gotten have been a frame+lenses deal at same place.

Does anyone know if there is a store in NJ that may have these???

I have a card that will let me pay for these as a medical expense, since i need prescription lenses. I think the payment didnt go through on the site because it's not an official prescription lens store or something idk.

But yeah, someone just let me know if there is anywhere in NJ or Philly.

as far as i was told only NDG and the NY Oliver People's botique got these. I'm sure a OP botique could order them though since they were in their mass catalog. NDG is sold out of these except for the black sunglasses, but they're the same as the regular frames, just come with dark lenses.

Insurance is a bitch. Even though I bought them out of network and I'm getting considerably less than an in-network frame purhcase, they're trying to deny my claim based on the fact my name wasn't on the receipt. You'll probably have fun with that too.

• 1 month later...

www.sunglassesavenue.com sells fake frames. I ordered a pair of Alain Mikli A0519 and I went checking it in a local AM dealer. It's completely fake. The case was totaly different from the authentic one. You wont tell if it's authentic or not unless you compare it side by side with real ones. The man's name is Boris. I spent a little time to argue with him to get a refund and he deducted the shipping cost.

Totally awful experience. If he sells fake Alain Mikli, chances are he also sells fake OPs.

even though the site says "Guaranteed 100% authentic, we do not deal with replicas or counterfeit products." I emailed them before I ended up getting a deal on a pair at NDG simply asking if he could guarantee the frames were authentic and got no reply. If he's selling fakes, he's hoping people don't notice and rest on that. it also says glasses come with an authenticity certificate, which mine coming from NDG didn't even have, so that's weird.

on a positive note, i FINALLY got these back today (lenses took 3 weeks with my insurance, awful). stoked on them.

• 2 weeks later...