Eternal Jeans

minya

are the 872 sanforized mine shrunk like hell... have you see the initial and post and 2nd post soak pics?
the water on mine turned the usual yellow/brown color.. i have some fit pics over at the fit thread of my 872's youll see what im talking about..

I have pics of the soak, including some Sam's that I'm comparing them to. The water did have a very slight yellowish tint. Soaked in a washing machine set on hot, stopped after the initial soak and the jeans were left overnight.

Can't post these pic's until next week though, waiting for a notebook power adaptor to arrive.

Either way, they did shrink but not very much

My Eternal 872's came in from Blue in Green, so here we go.

They're tagged as a 36 waist. I measured them, and they came to 18 across, so they're a true 36. That indicates to me they're either one-wash, or sanforized, like BiG said. I had them hemmed to a 31, and honestly, I think they fit great. They're exactly what I've been wanting.

b33c6e51.jpg

368a935a.jpg

c1eb161a.jpg

e4b2db14.jpg

23dd822a.jpg

8702ec01.jpg

f2a9ffc0.jpg

ff6c9c2f.jpg

4ba48a24.jpg

e7f36b42.jpg

Just like Panda-San...I went into BIG yesterday to check out some Somet Slims...which I WILL end up getting...but I asked Noriko about other tapered leg alternatives w/ a lower rise...boom she pulls out the 864s, some John Bulls, Skulls 5010's, and I think Full Counts...

Bottom line...I was about to pull the trigger on the Somet's...but then the 864's immediately diverted my attention as soon as I looked in the mirror...plus I already am wearing the Somet Straights...so I wanted a different type of denim. Got 'em...took 'em home...tried 'em on with a variety of footwear to see what would go best with the shorter o/w inseam. DEFINITELY my high tops jeans...I am 6'1 (w/ long legs) and with a 34.25" inseam, they really don''t leave much room for stackage on low cut footwear...but they look sexy with anything mid to high top (plus they're tapered).

...I just hope that the inseam won't shrink AT ALL with a future hot wash...or maybe I'll be able to stretch 'em out after the wash.