Full Count 2009 Contest Redux

Denim Phenom

Anyone else noticing how incredibly soft these are getting? I actually forgot I was wearing jeans somewhat recently.

miki-san would love that. comfort if FC #1 priority.

HaGa if the jeans bled a lot in the wash it means one of 3 things:

1. the jeans were worn very hard between this wash and the last.

2. the jeans weren't agitated very much during the last wash before today.

3. you abraded areas previously uncrocked before, perhaps due to a new activity,etc.

i'm in the habit now of soaking the jeans in plain hot water for a few minutes, agitating(repetitive dunking in the bucket), and then washing with soap. it seems whenever i do this i get brown/yellow/orange(depending on what type of grime cocktail it is) shit in the water during the soak, and then blue coming out in the 'real' wash. the first time i did this i quickly realized my previous wash-style was pussy, that's why i agitate/rinse/repeat until all the blue comes out. it's funny how you'll think a lot of indigo came out, then the jeans dry and there's not a hell of a lot of difference! that shows how much fucking dye is in these jeans! on all my MiJ jeans the leg twist is much more severe in the left leg...

well, i thought i'd do my part today and contribute with some "action" shots". the park here has really cool scenery, lots of spanish moss ect., beautiful day, no work, no kid, just me and Izzy. . .

IMG_9070.jpg

IMG_9085.jpg

IMG_9071.jpg

oops, don't forget the camera

IMG_9088.jpg

Iz jumps in the murky waters

IMG_9089.jpg

walking over the murky waters on this fallen tree

IMG_9093.jpg

whassup Izzy?

IMG_9091.jpg

startin to warm up out here

IMG_9096.jpg

tv just blew the doors off of this page. this is what this contest needs. when i was going to ODU there was this park across the parking lot from my dorm, and if you walked about 1/8 of a mile through this little thicket, a beautiful inlet awaits...i had a good year in norfolk.

if you have the money,get the 1108c.these are especially contest made ones,not sure about the differences to the standard 1108 - salaami can help here-,i think apart from the lovely frontpocket printing its the denim.but if they are gone they are gone.few sizes left,incl. 32.

i cannot praise these fc models enough.

whoaas i remember the 105 being the original for the contest for a more regular fit contest and the 1108 being for those who wanted a slimmer fit to have more ppl joint he contest being that there werent enough ppl for the reg.