Full Count 2009 Contest Redux

Denim Phenom

Great fit Jay, i wouldn't sweat it, no doubt the butt bulge will dissapear when the denim gets softer.

Good job on the arcs mothys.

It's nice to see that all the paintjobs differ just a little bit from each other.

Actually i found this DIY job very enjoying to do, plus it adds some character to them jawnz.

Hope you longer inseam guys receive your pairs soon.

I just checked my emails:The longer inseam models were shipped out from Japan yesterday so we’re expecting them by the weekend.

Regards,

Gordon

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

i may be a negative nancy, but i don't think ANY of the time quotes for the shipping/production of these jeans have been on the mark.

EDIT: do any of you own a pair of samurai s510xx? If so, how does it fit compared to the 0150?

I do.

The fit is pretty comparable, just the waist on the Sams is a lot tighter and it has far more hip flare (maybe also because of the smaller waist)

I have a size 34 in my S510XXAI-N though, because they were out of a 33 which i would have preferred) and my 0105C are size 32, the waist fits the same on these however.

I think people need to be patient...do some breathing exercises....relax. We're talking about pants here.

i think this is unfair for you to say. the very fact that we're in a contest for these jeans, spending > $200 on these jeans, and discussing them on an online forum shows we take "pants" more seriously than the average person.

3-4 months by the normal standard is quite a long time to wait for something as well.

i think this is unfair for you to say. the very fact that we're in a contest for these jeans, spending > $200 on these jeans, and discussing them on an online forum shows we take "pants" more seriously than the average person.

3-4 months by the normal standard is quite a long time to wait for something as well.

$225 is cheap for us pants lovers.

You do realize that FC and Gordon (and Denim Phenom) are going out of their way to produce these jeans. Stop with your 3-4 month wait time....these things is custom. So I say...it is unfair for YOU to complain.

Limited Run ! with a very affordable price with the amount of dye, hard work and planning in these.... its well worth the wait. its not like they are saying wait a year du. and the update said they just shipped from japan, meaning they WILL come. patience.

the contest will start for you the day you soak and begin to wear them, working on your timeline.

$225 is cheap for us pants lovers.

You do realize that FC and Gordon (and Denim Phenom) are going out of their way to produce these jeans. Stop with your 3-4 month wait time....these things is custom. So I say...it is unfair for YOU to complain.

you have some valid points, as i believe i also do. in no way am i discrediting anyone or am i ungrateful. i'm merely saying i think it's not your place to speak poorly of people harmlessly doing something... well what some people naturally do when they wait for something, and that is vent.

friends?

Everybody here knows what a great job DP,Gordon and FC did for making this all possible.I think the 23. Feb. was awaited eagerly by the rest of us but nothing happend,and the infos about contestjeans at BIG or that they will be there yesterday didnt help either.BUT most annoying is looking at all of this pics with great fits,paint- and sewingjobs barehanded - now that is unfair!:D

Anyway,they are on their way now,hope I will step in the game in one or two weeks!

i don't think they would want to send out unnecessary emails. it isn't hard to send emails, but it does take up time. all we really need to know is when we will get the jeans, nothing more and nothing less. would it really matter if we knew FC took another month to send out the jeans? in the end, we will still wait and we will get our jeans.

i don't think they would want to send out unnecessary emails. it isn't hard to send emails, but it does take up time. all we really need to know is when we will get the jeans, nothing more and nothing less. would it really matter if we knew FC took another month to send out the jeans? in the end, we will still wait and we will get our jeans.

Well said.

even if gordon e-mailed each customer individually every 2 minutes with updates it wouldn't make anything move any faster. it is what it is. its not like dude is known to shaft people.

crocking as far as denim is concerned is the removal of indigo dye from the outer-surface of the warp threads due to abrasion. you fall off your bike and scrape your knee with your new contest denims on. you look down, and theres a faded spot @ the point of contact. thats crocking.

Gordon didn't raise the price. Dollar is going down, he ain't making jack from this. Old conversion was like 225 new conversion is 255. Simple as that. Pplz waited too long, watching the shitty dollar go down.

i c....but didn't he paid before the JPY went up? btw it's $275 rite now not 255.

if what you said is true, then thank you.

I guess, I am just pissed the price went higher haha.

btw i just checked it's still 98yen to 1 dollar, so I guess that's not rite

Because I think it went to 88yen to a dollar at some point of time.