How Do Jeans Fit Description and Pictures

PLUSsung

great fit on those 710s Dino

I’ve been sorting through my photobucket today, so thought I might as well stick these up. All of the following pictures were taken when the jeans were brand new, so they give a good indication of how they fit at tag size prior to any stretching. The PBJs and Sammies were purchased from BIG and put through their OXS service before being hemmed. The Diors are raw and haven't been altered. For reference, I'm around 5ft 7 and a 29/30 waist.

Dior Brut 19cm (MIJ), size 28

CopyofDSCF3195.jpg

PBJ XX-005, indigo, 28/33

Copyof2008_0227Image0001.jpg

The fit on those is great! you and I have are about the same size and I was interested in getting a pair of PBJ's in 28 or 29. I like how those Diors fit as well.

Thanks for all the feedback.

I'd say the indigo PBJs were probably my favourite pair at present. I would have preferred to get some with the old blue tab, as I think that the new indigo leaf logo looks a bit like chewing gum from a distance, but I don’t have the patience to unpick it right now so I suppose I’ll just have to get used to it.

*** X-Post from Samurai Thread ***

I just got these 710's in the mail today (Thanks CyberPunk)!

I usually wear 34 or 35's in most stuff. These are S710's Lot 10 tagged 36.

Here are the pre-soak measurements BIG style...

Waist: 35" (smaller than i thought they'd be pre soak)

Inseam: 37"

Thigh: 13"

Hem: 8.5"

And the Pre-soak pics.

CIMG2462.jpg

CIMG2463.jpg

CIMG2464.jpg

They are a really nice jean, im gonna wear them for a while so i can update with some pictures later on to let you guys see how they are going. I'm from the UK but been living in Beijing for just over a year. If you guys are interested in the jeans i can get some for ya, they also have samurai's, flat head, denime, lots of brands.

They are a really nice jean, im gonna wear them for a while so i can update with some pictures later on to let you guys see how they are going. I'm from the UK but been living in Beijing for just over a year. If you guys are interested in the jeans i can get some for ya, they also have samurai's, flat head, denime, lots of brands.

Did you remove the stitching on the back pockets?

I really like them. :)

^ thanks

You need to stretch out your jeans some more and slouch them. This is not how Diors are meant to be worn.

In case you missed it:

All of the following pictures were taken when the jeans were brand new, so they give a good indication of how they fit at tag size prior to any stretching.

I’m glad that I got my Diors in a size that was snug to begin with. If they’d been loose enough to sag straightaway then they would probably be falling off me by now. As it is, they’ve stretched out a perfect amount to give the slouchy yet slim, low slung look that I was after. If I’d bought them any bigger then I’d probably need a belt to keep them up…

Another Skull 5010xx 6x6 raw fit post

Size 29 - 6"/185cm, 135lb/61kg

First wear:

th_IMG_0839a.jpgth_IMG_0833a.jpg

2 months - softened / loosened up a bit:

th_Picture10a.jpg

...I'm a bit undecided about the fit still, but I've kind of committed to myself to wear these until they blow up anyway. I am also having troubles deciding what kind of shoes go well with these. I bought some wallabees (pictured) but I've only worn them a few times b/c I think they are a bit luggish with the straight slim leg and I have to wear a roll to make them look right at all.

spill....seconded, those combs on the 5000s are great. the whiskers are crazily 3D too.

im assuming the 710 are post soak, yeah? theyll look really good once the ass stretches out a little, they look a bit bumhungry at the moment.