How Do Jeans Fit Description and Pictures

PLUSsung

Guest patchmb

Real Mccoy's s614 w34

pic0230nv6.jpg

pic0232mi8.jpg

pic0231ps4.jpg

These are described as their slim cut but they have a shorter inseam than their baggier cuts which seems a little odd. Not too slim either ( have been wearing sexfh05 non stop) Nice denim though..

Real Mccoy's s614 w34

pic0230nv6.jpg

pic0232mi8.jpg

pic0231ps4.jpg

These are described as their slim cut but they have a shorter inseam than their baggier cuts which seems a little odd. Not too slim either ( have been wearing sexfh05 non stop) Nice denim though..

hi ptch try to hem those to exact lenght with a pair of boots on.. but from what i remembe rthats why i didnt buy a pair of those is because of the big taperring from the knee down anyways theyre great just wear them bud

SLING AND STONE WOMENS RACHEL

that i got from my sister cause they were too small for her.

not bad for girls jeans.... love the natural indigo dye

That's an awesome fit, which is funny since you don't have a girlish build or anything. +rep to sisters, huh?

I like the shoes, too, from what I can see. What are they?

APC New Cures

apcstart1cz1.jpg

apcstartff9.jpg

i needed pull down that one part on my left leg, i was sagging a bit.

Thoughts on fit?

i think i shouldn't sag, it causes my hips to look weird.

sag away my man

the way those jeans are stacking look just perfect especially for the type of fades you get with apcs

and honestly thats one of the better fits ive seen on a pair of apcs in a while

normally the pockets are spread way to far apart and the stacking of fabric is sub-par

I'm 1m87 and 95 kg

On a completely unrelated note, I find it funny that this means nothing to me, living in Canada. Height and weight of individuals seems to be the only thing to remain imperial in everyday use here. I know what each means, and if I was to say how far something is away, I would use meters, but I can not fathom if this is tall, short or what.

On a completely unrelated note, I find it funny that this means nothing to me, living in Canada. Height and weight of individuals seems to be the only thing to remain imperial in everyday use here. I know what each means, and if I was to say how far something is away, I would use meters, but I can not fathom if this is tall, short or what.

I forgot to add that jeans has a size 38...I hope this helps;)

hahahahaha, im the same way

but noticing the 38 waist size i decided to do some calculating

about 6'1 and 210 pounds

i think someone needs to start hitting the gym....

they look abit weird around your butt

That's an awesome fit, which is funny since you don't have a girlish build or anything. +rep to sisters, huh?

I like the shoes, too, from what I can see. What are they?

the shoes are zig zag winos. i got em from some army surplus store on ebay.

jawns are like 16 buxxxxx not bad at all

2ypagcw.jpg

yo dude, forget what I said about fenix, the butt on yours looks weird too. is that gonna stretch out and go away?