How Do Jeans Fit Description and Pictures

PLUSsung

Guest El Salvador

s5000bk size 29. I'm about 5'10" and 150 lbs. excuse the crappy (evening) pics but you'll get the idea. they are pretty tight in the waist right now but I hope they'll stretch a bit. :)

s5000bk.jpg

Those still need to be soaked though, don't they? Are Skulls sanforized? I forget.

They are sanforized.

i think they look good june. waist and inseam.

Thanks.

can you button up the top yet? it looks unbuttoned.

Sometimes but definitely not after a meal. The bottom buttons are actually more difficult to button for some reason.

Fatchino those Skull 5508 fit you badass.

Here are my Imperials Dukes. I really wanted a pair and they just wouldn't fit my skinny ass legs so I had them tapered. They are still a bit bulky up the top but I think that's mainly due to the high rise.

Also as much as I like the guys at another:inch in Darlinghurst, I don't recommend them for alterations. It took about 4 weeks and in the end I gave up and had them hemmed elsewhere (they did the tapering though)

1523528688_57d3ced148_o.jpg

frontbh8.jpg

backwg3.jpg

sideru1.jpg

RRL slim fit, 32x34

6'2, 165

What do you guys think? Too skinny? I've been wanting to get a pair of skinny jeans for a while. Since I've never owned a pair, I don't know what's too skinny. They feel pretty tight now, but I would expect them to stretch.

Also, they're not really stacking well. Is that because they're still really stiff, or is it too tight to stack?

Thanks.

frontbh8.jpg

backwg3.jpg

sideru1.jpg

RRL slim fit, 32x34

6'2, 165

What do you guys think? Too skinny? I've been wanting to get a pair of skinny jeans for a while. Since I've never owned a pair, I don't know what's too skinny. They feel pretty tight now, but I would expect them to stretch.

Also, they're not really stacking well. Is that because they're still really stiff, or is it too tight to stack?

Thanks.

these look pretty much better than 90% of the jeans on this board. great choice!

Thanks.

Jeans will only stack if you have an extra long inseam. You'd need to get like a 36 or longer to start to get some stacking.

My 2 cents: don't go for that look. Since you're already pretty tall and those jeans fit you well, just stick with that. Stacking tends to make people look shorter and stockier and I think you should play to your body type.

agreed! though knowing sufu most everyone else probably thinks that they're not tight enough ahha

what's up ihaveanevilplan! this is actually fatass from OT. nice to see ya posting here as well.

yeah, after looking at a lot of the other pictures i'm kinda tempted to go even skinnier next time. but the straight cut is really nice, i can see why self edge rates it so highly

This is kinda like a greycast version from Edwin Europe. The sizing on these is COMPLETELY out of whack.I'm a real size 35-36 at the moment and these were comfortable in 36 when I tried them on, guy in the shop told me they'd shrink quite a bit, so I took them. Turns out they're probably sanforized and stretch a LOT. Hip flare mostly due to the fact that I have to cinch up like hell to keep them from hanging at my ankles.

Anyways: 20 days wear, 2 hot soaks, 6 feet 6, 210 lbs.

Edwin_ED47_20d_front.jpg

Edwin_ED47_20d_back.jpg