Best chino's/khaki colored pants

Guest crazy4kix

the j. crew officer's chino are pretty nice and quite sturdy.

not quite a slim fit, but not too relaxed either.

http://www.jcrew.com/AST/Browse/MensBrowse/Men_Shop_By_Category/pantsandshorts/chino/PRDOVR~86722/86722.jsp

the faded black one's are on sale for 39.99

http://www.jcrew.com/AST/Catalogs/2008/FALLHOLIDAY/FALL/October/OctoberBig80/AllProducts/PRDOVR~86722/99101482516/86722.jsp

J Crew chinos are my personal favorite, but they are not slim. BR use to make a slim fit.

And Uniqlo Vintage are great for the price. I like Uniqlo back pockets the best.

Tried on Buzz Rickson's and I think they are only worth the price if you are not tall. For some reason I think it is proportioned well for those who are shorter. Since I am tall I can pass with peasant clothes.

• 1 month later...

Is anyone able to give full measurements for the Our Legacy New Chino George in a small or extra-small? I'm wavering between buying one of these two sizes and since I can't try the buggers on I need someone's help.

+ rep for anyone who comes through on this.

if just regular flat front chinos, i got 3 pairs of Gap i usually wear...one bought at some sale in Toronto suburbs like 10 years ago that are baggier, and two slimmer ones i bought in Tokyo last year. Don't really see the point in splurging on some Watanabe for something this basic.

and yeah as recommended, basic Dickies are good too (oddly enough, Junya attempted innovating on this classic and it fit awkward as fuck), i might get a pair of those when summer rolls around.

oh yeah, and just cause i'm bored - i wanna add that those jumping on the "KVA Dior 19 cm chino" bandwagon as of late are fucking 'tards.

I really can't recommend Our Legacy enough. Perfect fit. Yeah, they're pricey for chinos but because the fit and quality is so nice, not to mention that the way they look screams restrained style, they're worth it. Very good construction, too.

I purchased a pair of wool chinos from them with pleats and they look soooo good. They're sharp, not bland at all. The more I see of that company the more I like...