45rpm

absolut

chicken do you have any pics of your old kazehikos?
i actually gave them away to a guy who's about to become my brother-in-law. i'll check with him next time i see him to see if he still has them. i heard he gained some weight so maybe i can get them back. :D

sorry it took a while, but i did get the kazehiko's back from my brother-in-law.

IMG_1197.jpg

he made some nice progress on these -- started at a one-wash condition

IMG_1202.jpg

but he wore out the butt

IMG_1205.jpg

and wore out the crotch

i need to take these back to 45rpm for some repairs.

anyone have any tips on cuffing sorahikos? I purchased a pair from japan, which I asked for Sorahiko Slims, but I'm pretty damn sure these are sorahikos as the leg from the knee down is just huge.

I really don't wanna have to taper these, any sorahiko owners go with the double cuff to combat the bulkyness?

I am absolutely not feeling the leg opening on these right now

ive had the same issues with the regular cut. its just too wide for me. ive done the double cuff. makes it a little better but its still wide. the 45rpm store as far as i was told doesnt have the suminando sorahiko slim. i had a proxy call and ask

i havent worn my nandos for a long time, mainly because i didnt like the way they fit. so i decided to change the shape of them, by tapering the leg from the knee and also slightly bringing in the thigh area. anyway this is how they now look. old on left, new on right.

45rpmnandohy9.jpgnandosnewfit001do6.jpg

nandosnewfit002wj0.jpgnandosnewfit003ayy8.jpg

ps. dont be hating cos you dont have cool slippers like mine and also, the spacing on the back pockets really makes your ass look big.

• 3 weeks later...
soaked the jomons last night, first soak after >1 year, lol... had no idea they were so dirty...

How are the fades? I know the Jormons are supposed to be hard to fade and won't get much contrast, but I'm wondering how they look after a decent amount of wear. (I assume that you've worn them a decent amount if you're soaking them.)