haptronic

Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

Mine just came in the mail today, and after fighting with the top button for 15 minutes, let me tell you that these are NOT baggy. Not at all. I did the "oh I better size down since my last pair stretched on me," but these are by far the tightest jeans I currently own. I will say though, I'm quite happy with them provided they stretch before I damage anything.

Neuman

you have to realise that i have stick insect legs...so jeans are usually loose in the thigh for me...they are not 15cm openings or anything crazy like that but a good slim straight jean..

Yes, the 5010xx black (which I understand runs smaller than the indigo). They are one wash, selvage, zimbabwe cotton blah blah, and look more of a dark grey than a pure black. Since walking around the house after my last post I can now comfortably rebutton after using the rest room.

So are Skull's 5010's the skinniest Japanese jean you can buy? What Nudie would they compare to?

I got the skulls in size 26 and have a pair of size 28 slim jims. Granted this is two sizes smaller and the slim jims have stretched like crazy, but even brand new the slim jims weren't even close to this tight. I've tried on the kims, svens and finns at stores, and the closest look would be the kims, but the skulls are 100% cotton without stretch so it feels like real denim when you're wearing them (not like girl jeans). The svens were much wider everywhere and the finns had a saggy seat so they looked totally different. For the sake of people wondering about sizing I also have a pair of size 27 samurai 5000vx. Juding from the 26 I would estimate the 27's would be pretty equal at the waist (after soaking the raw), though the leg is much much slimmer on the skulls. I hope this helps anyone interested in these jeans.

Ok, well in that case I want a pair of Skull 5010's!

Can anybody compare the fit of Skulls to Dior 21cm? Looks like they should be thinner, and I think Skull is going to be what I buy now.

I can't find an email address on this page. Can anyone help me out? Do I have to e-mail them before I place an order on the website (not that I can translate it...) to let them know I need something shipped to New York? Thanks.

check out the measurements. 17 is a few cm narrower than the new standard leg opening, and with a few measurements of your jeans you can see how much difference the 5010 has in comparison. use haptronic's measurements one page back.

check out the measurements. 17 is a few cm narrower than the new standard leg opening, and with a few measurements of your jeans you can see how much difference the 5010 has in comparison. use haptronic's measurements one page back.

Thread necromancy!

Has anyone ordered the indigo one wash 5507 and what size did you end up getting? I measured my most well fitting pair of jeans and they turned out to be the same size as the W32 5507, should I size down or just go with my regular size?

I got this email today from Fabfour, the japanese sales contact for Skull jeans:

"Hi to all the Skull Jeans and Japanese domestic brand fan.

Thank you for the many question and purchase into our Japanese site.

If you want to get Skull Jeans in secure surroundings......with

perfectly natural english!

So, OWN-magazine.com started international sales of our goods.

Please access OWN-magazine !

http://own-magazine.com/

The select line is as follows.

--DENIM--

5010XX

5000XX

5002XX

5508XX

--SHOES & Boots--

BLI113307 Vertical Rider DENIM

BLI113005 6inc.ShoeLace FakePython

*OWN-magazine is not direct-management shop of FABFOUR/ Skull Jeans.

Please question on details with OWN-magazine.com.

best regards,

by shinichi dozono.

P.S

Of course, we can ship international as before too at our site.

Though it is a E-mail base with a little funny english :-)"

This is not the full selection that Fabfour offers (no black), but if anyone has problems ordering from japan/scared of customs/broken english, it looks like a good alternative. I hope this helps someone. It was hard work hitting copy then paste.

Those are lookin' good, Calvin. Hope my 5010xx do as well. I'll go look later, but I don't really know the benefit of a 6x6 weave. I preferred the low rise and natural color patch on mine, though. Actually, your rise looks pretty low, as well.

Those Skulls are so nice. And the label itself is maybe the coolest I can imagine. Only japanese could do that with style.

5010xx and 5010 6x6 have the same exact rise according to their website.