Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

I have an important problem that I did not notice before.. I can't button them up. I don't know how I missed that but.. should I just sell and get another size. I can't return them because I got them through a proxy service.

Thanks for all the help..

Try and exchange them from where you bought em from, if not, i'd go for a bigger size unless you want them to be skin tight from the thigh up once they're buttoned.

yeah definitely go at least one size bigger. one up sounds like a safe median between too big and buttons-up-comfortably. one of the participants in the skull contest had a similar issue with buttoning and ended up busting his crotch (fly) in the first week. he fixed it, but still, you don't wanna spend $200 on something and fuck it up right off the bat you know?

I have pictures of how they fit. I decided that I should sell them and get a bigger size.

As you can see, I can't even pull together the top button. Stupid move on buying a 27.

edit - They're up for sale in the supermarket now. http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?p=869494#post869494

My skulls were like that when i first got them, just saying.

give it a HOT WASH with detergent and HOT TUMBLE DRY

you can thank me later....

serious shit though, i gave mine a hot wash after 2 months, was still dark as fuck, fitted and felt a lot better though

fuck i miss my skulls...

how do you contact Shinichi?

i'm doing this now thanks for the tip. it's been 4.5 months for me and i'm tired of how they fall; they're still pretty stiff from the knee down and the crotch is getting on my nerves. it's weird in the sense that the thighs and legs are as slim as they can comfortably get, yet there's still way too much space in the seat and crotch. hopefully this will soften them up a good amount so they fall better.

I know but they are too high up my waist and does not look presentable. If they are only going to stretch up to my waist size, I won't be able to sag at all and then it just looks bad.

all these suggestions seem pretty reasonable... try them.

...if not, then the only other option would be to put them up for sale/trade...

well the results of my first wash (sorry no pics, dead batteries) is "great success"... warm/hot wash with dr. bronners and warm/hot tumble dry, took them out after 20 minutes and wore them until dry. took advantage of the dampness to stretch out the infamous upper block from hell so they are now sagging very nicely (perfect without a belt i might add.) areas of constant abrasion (thighs, whiskers, combs, etc.) became an ultra bright white, and it looks great on the now midnight blue denim... gorgeous shit going on here

edit: in reference to 5010xx 6x6 raw at 4.5 months. and THANK YOU TOUFU for talking me into it... i was probably going to do nothing but soaks and machine wash/hang dries until you recommended wash/tumble dry. while the water turned a murky blue they honestly lost so little color, it's nothing like my apcs or nudies which pretty much turned an entirely different color after the first wash.

I know but they are too high up my waist and does not look presentable. If they are only going to stretch up to my waist size, I won't be able to sag at all and then it just looks bad.

mine are pretty tight but not skin tight, so if this applies you can do what i do... avoid a belt, button them up, then firmly run your hands down both legs a handful of times multiple times a day just to work them further down your legs over time. the waist will stretch out in time.

dudes, just put on my skulls after not wearing them for a while and discovered there was some dried strawberry jelly right above the leg opening. baffled, i exclaimed, "what the fuck!" and proceded to wipe it off with a paper towel. i was successful in removing a good portion of the substance but now i have paper towel residue stuck on my jeans along with the remaining jelly. anyone have a similar situation on their hands?

No. We here can't afford to eat strawberry jelly if we're going to fit into our skinny jeans and gothninja shirts. We don't want to be like that guy selling the rick owens shirt. Hell, i bound my feet to fit into high end boots

No. We here can't afford to eat strawberry jelly if we're going to fit into our skinny jeans and gothninja shirts. We don't want to be like that guy selling the rick owens shirt. Hell, i bound my feet to fit into high end boots

...ditto...

i had to have my wife lace up my corset for me to fit into my 5010's...

Quick question: I have a pair of SJDJ in 29, and they fitted perfectly before I washed them at 60C. Now they're way too tight [ in the waist, thighs] What 5010 6x6 do you guys think will satisfy me the most, 29/30 dry/one-wash, looking for a slim, not skintight fit [i like the onewash better, but I think fit is more important]