Skull Jeans by An Alchemist

haptronic

we have to ship the cross version to US.

so, just only US.

Canada is Red Tab.

Europe, Oceania, Asia, Africa, South America...... are Red Tab too.

How long before some enterprising Sufuer volunteers to let people ship red-tab skulls to their house and then re-ship them to the US (for a small fee, of course)?

How long before some enterprising Sufuer volunteers to let people ship red-tab skulls to their house and then re-ship them to the US (for a small fee, of course)?

just gotta know who to ask :)

Oh,boy! please don't expose my poor english E-mail:o

we have to ship the cross version to US.

so, just only US.

Canada is Red Tab.

Europe, Oceania, Asia, Africa, South America...... are Red Tab too.

btw

Skull Jeas will appears in Germany soon.

Oceana means Australia (I think_) :D . A pair of skulls is about 5th down the list of jeans I want to buy. Might push it a bit forward, just in case Levis in Australia gets antsy.

Sorry if this has been asked many times yah :o

Wearing Slim Jim at Size 29 .

What size should i get for Skulls 5010xxx ?

I dont want the Skulls to be too tight yah.

Cheers ;)

Get a 30..

so is this stitching problem really that bad? i'm thinking about a pair but i don't really want to drop the cash on them if they're going to fall apart faster than, of all brands, Nudies.

also, does anyone have a picture of the ebony johnny being worn? i've browsed the entire thread to no avail. i need me some BLACK jeans that aren't my overly stretched and woefully badly constructed levis 511.

any help would be much appreciated. thanks kids.

Here is a quick fit comparison of my pair for those wondering how skulls looked at different waist levels.

These are the Skull 5010XX 6x6 One Wash, Waist 30.

skullscomparison2.jpg

skullscomparison.jpg

On the left they are being worn higher at my true waist, and they are pulled lower to where I usually wear them on the right.

Unfortunately my thigh's are pretty wide right now so I'm not doing the jeans justice, but hopefully this might help someone who was wondering about an anti-fit on these, etc.

Also, there's one thing I kind of don't like about these jeans...as you can see from the picture the pocket extends all the way out to the side, so if I have a pretty thick wallet in there it looks REALLY wonky from certain angles, like I have something sticking out from my side...Maybe this'll go away as I keep wearing them? I dunno, man. I dunno.

Oceana means Australia (I think_) :D . A pair of skulls is about 5th down the list of jeans I want to buy. Might push it a bit forward, just in case Levis in Australia gets antsy.

i'm sure the levis authority issue reigns only in america...

Any chance you can post some pics on how it looks from the front shinchrono? did you size up/down on these at all? they look great btw.

Also anyone else besides jpgm own a pair of 5507xx that can post some pics of their jeans??

Any chance you can post some pics on how it looks from the front shinchrono? did you size up/down on these at all? they look great btw.

Also anyone else besides jpgm own a pair of 5507xx that can post some pics of their jeans??

With pleasure, I added pictures of the front to my original post.

You could say I sized down on them, as they were tight as hell when I first put them on and they are still nice and snug at the waist when I wear them low. My true waist is about 31.5-32" and these are a size 30 one washed.

they look good on you shinchrono. i can see where you're coming from with the issues about a big wallet, but honestly, i think skulls (along with JR) have some of the best back pockets out there. i've always thought that the bottom point should be angled pretty much straight down, and that the pockets should be relatively close together. compare the skull pockets to something like APC back pockets and you'll see the difference i'm referring to. the skulls are much more flattering.

hi guys planning to get me another pair of skulls.. what can you guys say about the 5507 and the 5000xx? whats the cut on those 5507 and 5000xx? err can someone compare it to samurai's? or diors? thanks so much!

From my understanding, the 5000's are a bit of a relaxed fit...while the 5507's are not as roomy and taper at the bottom (meanwhile the 5000's are straight through). I would say the closest thing to the 5000's are the Samurai 110xj's. I don't know about the equivalent to the 5507's. The 5507's also a zip-fly.

Wearing Slim Jim at Size 29 .

What size should i get for Skulls 5010xxx ?

I dont want the Skulls to be too tight yah.

I have a 29 in both; I don't find either to be too tight (I'm not really slacking the Slim Jims too much). The Slim Jims are probably a little bigger, at least the way I wear them. There are pics of me in the Skulls earlier in this thread (they've loosened up a little more since then). I have a good 3/4" to 1" slack in the waist; the fit is good, but not what I would consider "too tight".

Slim jims @ 3 weeks (should take a newer one; they're way more faded and a bit more stretched now)

sj_side_3weeks.jpg

Skulls at 1 day, pre-soak:

side_1d.jpg

anyone know the price of the grey 5010xx?

Hey Ken.. you didn't get the email i sent back to you a few days ago?

They're $230 at Self Edge...

skullscomparison.jpg

Anybody's right rear-pocket lower than their left?

Mine is. I thought it was just a slight defect, but the pockets on this picture seem to have the same thing going on. Anybody else? Curious if there's an explanation.

With pleasure, I added pictures of the front to my original post.

You could say I sized down on them, as they were tight as hell when I first put them on and they are still nice and snug at the waist when I wear them low. My true waist is about 31.5-32" and these are a size 30 one washed.

they look great, and thanks for posting up the pictures.

just ordered myself a pair of 5507xx 6X6 one-wash in 30 today and hoping they'll fit nicely after stretching. If they dont keep an eye out in the marketplace in about 1-2 weeks if youre looking for a pair of 5507s in a 30w