Streetstyle

inaya

1erimu.jpg

this is the kind of thing that defines sprezzatura... all those things could look sloppy alone, but together they work really, really well and almost come off looking like he just came off a runway...

this is the kind of thing that defines sprezzatura... all those things could look sloppy alone, but together they work really, really well and almost come off looking like he just came off a runway...

I was strolling behind this guy on that cold wednesday morning. He did indeed look sick, and that coat killed it even more in real life, especially with the grey felt crombie collar popped. I wasn't looking too shabby but I felt a green mix of envy and admiration.

I was strolling behind this guy on that cold wednesday morning. He did indeed look sick, and that coat killed it even more in real life, especially with the grey felt crombie collar popped. I wasn't looking too shabby but I felt a green mix of envy and admiration.

can anyone id the coat?

can anyone id the coat?

to be honest I wasn't sure from looking at it that it was high fashunz. It was cut in an old school overcoat manner, wide in the shoulders, to go over a suit. To me it looked more like an immaculately maintained second hand piece. On the other hand the dude was pretty slender, perhaps making it seem a looser fit, but contrast collar crombie overcoats are pretty common here still among old men and mod revivalists, albeit in a more conservative navy/black.