Korny Azn Gurlz

likewtfyo

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^ i know the chick on the receiving end in the 1st pic LOLOLOL

club KAGz in shanghai are gorgeous ... but my mandarin is so fucked that its virtually impossible to have a convo with them :(

massages and hand jobs are just as awesome...grabbing titties n fingerbanging chicks while gettin my dick tugged

i thought they liked you better if you speak english, even more if you pull off an accent (american/british).

just don't say you're malaysian, cos my mate did that and the chick just walked away. wtf?

nah...went to 3 diff clubs in 4 nights...all foreigners cant pull chicks in shanghai. the one last night had ALOT of foreigners.. (good looking dudes too, no homo) and couldnt pull local KAGz.

got back from clubbing at..supposedly nice club but the girls were straight ugly tonight (wednesday night).

had 1 target on the stage..but this older FOB scared her off and she walked away before i stepped on up..

went to the 2nd floor with 6 korean girls (2 passed out) but my buddy wouldnt make the move even tho he knows korean...kinda bummed on that but whatever.

Guest umhaha84

^it's called a afreeca tv,

basically you stream your "own" show on the internet,

people will gift the VJ with cyber-money which I think VJ could cash out or use to buy some shit, basically they'll do what people in the chatting room demands,

^it's called a afreeca tv,

basically you stream your "own" show on the internet,

people will gift the VJ with cyber-money which I think VJ could cash out or use to buy some shit, basically they'll do what people in the chatting room demands,

haha guess who pays cash to watch these things

N7iQ8_gpuPg

lololol

^ good video

here's another of her.

posting this girl is kind of like breaking the unspoken rule in the KAG thread, because she's one of those import car models.

but.. this video does an excellent job of showcasing proper KAG etiquette and mannerisms:

- shaking tits around

- kissy faces

- cowboy boots with dress

- corny jokes laced with flirtation

9Z_fpxLfxnA

posting this girl is kind of like breaking the unspoken rule in the KAG thread, because she's one of those import car models.

but.. this video does an excellent job of showcasing proper KAG etiquette and mannerisms:

- shaking tits around

- kissy faces

Still, you wouldn't complain if she was sitting on you for a night. I wouldn't, that's for sure.

Still, you wouldn't complain if she was sitting on you for a night. I wouldn't, that's for sure.

Well, what I meant to say was that the KAG thread usually has an objective of documenting korny azn girls exclusively . Sometimes KAGs are hot, sometimes they are not.

Import models, k-pop girls, and other such girls who are just fap material belong in other threads. However, this thread has pretty much devolved into the "fap to hot asian girls" thread.

^ good video

here's another of her.

- shaking tits around

- kissy faces

The instant she said "I'm a local celebrity. People know me and I know a lot of people," I had to stop watching.

Well, what I meant to say was that the KAG thread usually has an objective of documenting korny azn girls exclusively . Sometimes KAGs are hot, sometimes they are not.

Import models, k-pop girls, and other such girls who are just fap material belong in other threads. However, this thread has pretty much devolved into the "fap to hot asian girls" thread.

post # 2 of this thread

This thread also known as Superfap, Asian Edition.