Korny Azn Gurlz

likewtfyo

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nah son. east coast korn > west coast. proven fact.

Proven fact? I'm on the east coast there's no way you can back this up. Just going by sheer numbers west coast has the advantage.

East coast = chicks who think they're artsy/literary/ambitious but ultimately the korn shines through.

West coast = chicks who embrace corn as a fucking lifestyle.

The difference I think is this (i am from, and live on the east coast):

In the east, when cute asian chicks kiss, it's because they're genuinely into one another, whereas west coast kissing korn is doing it to get guys attention.

rhino beetles are popular among little kids, they collect 'em and shit. maybe in the picture to emphasize her "youthfulness" (pedo concept) or something.

here are some interesting sites, refreshes every minute with beezies telling you what time it is. korny bitches 24/7

http://www.bijint.com/en/

http://gal.bijint.com/en/

Fair amount of korn at Temple and the obvious NYU.

LIES

I live next to the largest nyu dorm in the city, the 175,000 sq foot 26 floor one one and have yet to see any korn that matches what the west coast brings to the table.

USC has a rare breed of korny white washed asian girls. thread merger in the works?

rare? are you kidding me? it's all about the 2nd/3rd generation spoiled rich asian girl. you know what i'm talking about, the one who drives a 3 series bmw (always an automatic transmission concept), and clutches the coach/lv bag while complaining to her (always white) boyfriend about _____.

i used to envy those white guys, dated one, and realized white guys are the only ones who'll put up with their bs.

that last part describes all women (half kidding. don't crucify me, women of sufu). also, your description perfectly matches k-town kag's who aren't white washed, so there is still a distinction between them and Korny Wazian Girls